Charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charger

Just lookin for a little critique. Im a noob remember this.
    Wish there was more to the sky, but it was overcast and was about to rain.

rob try a bigger size

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

I personally think the colors are a tad overdone, but apart from that, nice photos.
      The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

The color is all over the map either tweak them less overall or learn to think of editing them as a set. The angles are ok, but the background is very distracting.

Erik

Comment

Often times when the sky is lame I will just do b&w and make it completely white.
          JordanDonnelly.com | Flickr | KLUTCH | Twitter | Facebook | v2lab

Comment

Off topic. Love your teg. Thread on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerteck View Post
              The color is all over the map either tweak them less overall or learn to think of editing them as a set. The angles are ok, but the background is very distracting.

Erik
              Alot of them are just sharpening and contrast bumps. But I do agree the background is distracting, but it was where the guy picked.

Originally posted by Streetlight View Post
              I personally think the colors are a tad overdone, but apart from that, nice photos.
              Yeah I didnt really like how they came out after I finished. But oh well I'm going to go back and re-edit them.
              Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
              Off topic. Love your teg. Thread on it?
              lol no thread on it. Its a 4x4 now with 3 wheels and a steelie since I just bent one last week.

Comment

Originally posted by TW0R View Post
                Often times when the sky is lame I will just do b&w and make it completely white.
                I wouldve done that, but I **** how red looks when you do it in B&W.

Comment

Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                  lol no thread on it. Its a 4x4 now with 3 wheels and a steelie since I just bent one last week.
                  Lame. It looks so dope in your sig!

Comment

Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                    Alot of them are just sharpening and contrast bumps. But I do agree the background is distracting, but it was where the guy picked.
                    Bumping the contrast has pushed the red channel till clipped. Pulling the saturation on the red channel first would have given you a little more room to work, and kept you from losing detail in the subject. Since you bumped the contrast of each picture separately they are each a little different which on a calibrated monitor makes the slightly over saturated pics jump out as not fitting in with the set.

Erik

Comment

Oh alright, I only have my crappy toshiba laptop and the screen sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X