01 audi tt stance help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01 audi tt stance help

Does anyone have a Audi tt and knows what coilovers are the best? I was a also looking into a air ride suspension but I dont know enough about it. If anyone can help me that would be great

Majority of TT owners i know are air riding. But im sure someone on here can help you tho!

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondarida5 View Post
      Majority of TT owners i know are air riding. But im sure someone on here can help you tho!
      Yeah thats all ive really seen. But, im not sure if I want to do it

Comment

Do what you want homie.We all go by our decisions, if it was me i would do coilover's because i just like adjusting my own height.Go by your budget, coilover's are not bad at all.

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

Do what you want homie.We all go by our decisions, if it was me i would do coilover's because i just like adjusting my own height.Go by your budget, coilover's are not bad at all.
          Thanks ! Im 17 and have a job so i can afford some of the stuff, but bags seem really expensive lol. Ill try to post some picture up of my car soon

Comment

Cool. What part of florida you from?

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

A full air ride setup for a Mk1 TT will start around $1,835 and go up from there. My Mk4 R32 uses the same suspension components as your car and in all honesty, my Air Lift setup rides as nice as my Bilstein PSS9 coils, so handling isn't an issue.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Cool. What part of florida you from?
                Im in coconut creek ! We just got the seats done on the tt. ill try to get pictures up soon

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                  A full air ride setup for a Mk1 TT will start around $1,835 and go up from there. My Mk4 R32 uses the same suspension components as your car and in all honesty, my Air Lift setup rides as nice as my Bilstein PSS9 coils, so handling isn't an issue.
                  Really? thats not as much as i thought it would be. But im sure you have to find someone to install it or is it easy to install? Im thinking about doing that

Comment

Cut bilstein PSS9

Comment

Originally posted by Datboynate View Post
                      Really? thats not as much as i thought it would be. But im sure you have to find someone to install it or is it easy to install? Im thinking about doing that
                      The air install is pretty straightforward. Everything comes with directions and the majority of our customers do the install themselves. You will just have to drill three holes in each strut tower up front to mount the Air Lift struts and you will have to trim 15mm off of the upper spring perches in the rear but that's it. The rest is easy but air installs are just time consuming, especially if you're taking your time and doing things right the first time!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
                      X