Weds Sport 18" x 9/10 Concave face!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weds Sport 18" x 9/10 Concave face!

$1400 shipped to your door ONLY until March 3, 2016, after this date I don't care if these sell, so price will go up again.

Up for sale are brand new 4 Weds Sport SA-55M wheels in gunmetal grey, complete with 4 black anodized valve stems w/caps (never installed) as well as 4 Weds Sport center caps (one already installed for picture purposes). These wheels have NEVER been installed on a car and tires have Never been mounted on these. The sizes are 18x9 +20 for the front, 18x10+18 for the rear and the lug pattern is 5x114.3 (will fit most Nissans, Infinitys, Mazdas, some Acuras, Subarus, Mitsubishis, S2000, Mustang, ect.). For those who don't already know, Weds Sport does not JUST produce good looking wheels, these wheels are also lightweight, with extreme durability and strength characteristics.

These were ordered before I did a five lug swap on the 240. I was originally planning on building the car to be a weekend track car, but I recently had a change of heart and decided to hold off on this for a little while. So for the time being, these are up for sale because I found some other wheels that I would like to put on instead.

Believe me, it's killing me to put these wheels up for sale! The concave face is just so.... awesome.

MORE PICTURES (2 Pages)
    -> http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/t...20wheels%20fs/ <-

I am strongly considering keeping these, considering they are brand new. For the right price, I'll part with them though.

Feel free to pm me on here or send me a text @ 484-two-5-two-9-2-four-9 with any questions or offers.

Last edited by cleantune; 02-29-2016, 01:42 PM.
    "well...I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong" -unknown
    instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: Cleantune@Cleantune2

Originally posted by Mr. Rictus View Post
    ^These wheels are sick!!! ...and very tempting

If I do let the Weds go, for the time being at least, I'm looking to sell outright.
    I appreciate your offer though : ]

Comment

Soooooooooooooooo close!

Comment

I'm located about 40 min from Philly. The retail cost for just the wheels and valvestems totals 1950, 100 for center caps, and then shipping.

I'm asking LESS!
        Last edited by cleantune; 11-29-2012, 01:43 AM.

Comment

I may just get some tires for these and run them as a backup set for track, but I'm still working on getting the car back together after some drive-train maintenance. So, for the time being, these are still for sale :]

updated pics:

Comment

How much you looking to get for these

Comment

^pm'ed

Anyone else who's interested in these please send me a pm with the zip you would like them shipped to and I'll send you a total price shipped as soon as possible.

A quicker way to get a hold of me is to send me a text on my cell @ four-8-4-two-five-2-9-2-4-nine

Thanks!

Comment

I'm VERY interested in the pair of 18x9 if u would split them up
                97' Ren Red Supra S372/TH400/PROefi

00' Berlina Black S2000- Semi-Built 6.2L/T56/Ford 8.8

02' Grigio Telesto Metallic S2000 Tein mono-flex's/EDFC
                /////LOWPROAERO\\\\\

Comment

BUMP!

Willing to do 1600 shipped anywhere in the US, but ONLY until March 3rd

I can be reached on here or faster @ four 8 four 2 five 2 nine 24 nine

Last edited by cleantune; 02-29-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Bump last minute price drop, $1400 shipped to your door!
                    Again this is ONLY until March 3, 2016, after this date I do not care if they sell or not, so price will go up.

Comment

Working...
                    X