Comment

staggered or 8j all around?

'84 e30 320i m20b20 zobelbraun metallic
        '00 e46 323Ci m52b25 topasblau metallic
        '10 e92 320cd n47d20c carbonschwartz metallic

Comment

Originally posted by carfantiti View Post
          or 2,500 for the wheels and tires
          cut the price in half & I'll buy them for the fair price they deserve.

Comment

^ agree, fair going price for these with covers in good condition is about 1100-1250. not all m-systems are forged either, you need to post pics of the spokes and center stamps to tell difference

Comment

These wheels are not worth that much at all..
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

hmmm.. spend 2500 on these or ccw classics.....

Comment

they are the forged ones.well some one has to set the bar.they are getting harder to come by.They been restored.They cool brakes 25% more.They are square set up.really wanting some acs type I so I need same value as them or I keep them I won't have wheelswhat makes something worth what it is?its what we will pay for it why is BBS RS worth so much?they make so many of them more than the m-system.The M cool brakes they are not very heavy 19 lbs 17" wheel .Just my opinion I think they are worth more than 1,200 just cause some guys sell them cheap doesn't mean thats the value.
                  Thanks for input though guys I understand your point of view.

Comment

I have a quote from Wokke (!!!) for a staggered M-System set up -- freshly refinished wheels with NEW turbine covers from BMW and flawless refinished throwing star covers -- all for less than the $2500 you want for these.

Good luck with your sale or trade, but $1500 is about max for a pristine square setup with good turbine covers.

Comment

^I understand I have to try never no some one might want them vrs their acs type I they have brand new tires on them I'm not disagreeing with any you guys still remains I love the wheels just have few acs parts and thinking to stick with theme .that is shipped 2,500 if that helps
                      turbine cover cost more than throwing star covers.
                      Last edited by carfantiti; 10-24-2012, 10:36 AM.

Comment

okay so got my ac schnitzer wheels I will be posting my m-systems for sale soon
                        no tires just the wheels will be doing 1k picked up if shipped plus shipping cost

Comment

Working...
                        X