X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeler: bbs nardi style 19 17x8 et20 3pc splits

SOLD_-----------------------------------

feeler: bbs nardi style 19 17x8 et40 3pc splits

like title says i have split down a set of 4 nardi 3pc split rims. at this point they will either be refinished or parted out. they use 17" bbs rs parts. they are somewhat uncommon and were produced in 1992. they have a center bore for e36 . they are 7 spoke and resemble style 19's. 17x8 et40

any interest in the rims refinished?was think either another metallic silver or a nogaro silver centers and waffles. i i have a new set of chrome rs bolts from tunershop.com ready to go in and the centers could go any color to compliment the polished lips and 1/2 height hex caps with black/gold bbs center caps

i have the original nardi caps as well but the condition is not so good. the owner before had super glued cheap ebay bmw gel coat stickers on top of them, the stickers came off but left residue.....facepalm

here is a pdf of nardi catalog from 1992

and what they could look like

per forum rules. priced refinished with fresh centers and waffles, center matched painted barrels, polished hex and lips, and new bolts and centercaps is $1600

item location is savannah, GA 31401
    shipping is available, local pick up as well

call me at 7064428622
    or email at difeliciantonio@hotmail.com

thanks nick
    Last edited by difeliciantonio; 12-15-2012, 11:40 PM.

iam stupid, these rims are 17x8 ET40 e36 fitment version rims

not et20, which mean it can have big lips and be wide

Comment

Originally posted by difeliciantonio View Post
      iam stupid, these rims are 17x8 ET40 e36 fitment version rims

not et20, which mean it can have big lips and be wide
      Nop, they really is 17x8 et20 with "1 wide outer lips

Have seen 2 same sets..

Comment

i know, i thought these were the 17x8 et20 versions but am glad they aren't. with these a 2in or 2.5n lip can be used bringing down the offset to 20's and be 17x9 and 17x9.5

Comment

Originally posted by image View Post
          Nop, they really is 17x8 et20 with "1 wide outer lips

Have seen 2 same sets..

2 same sets of the et20 versions? ive seen only about 2 sets as well but both were et20 and not to friendly to adapters or bigger lips without changing everything
          Last edited by difeliciantonio; 10-22-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by difeliciantonio View Post
            2 same sets of the et20 versions? ive seen only about 2 sets as well but both were et20 and not to friendly to adapters or bigger lips without changing everything
            here is one for sale

Comment

i saw those. but there 74.1 e39 bore with et20. i havent seen any et40 e36 fitment versions except for one set but that was just a image and not for sale

Comment

Comment

spent today cleaning mounting surfaces using a plastic abrasive disc to remove old silicone

Comment

the centers are done being painted, waffles and barrels will be done soon

Comment

price? I'd even take them without the lips since I'd be buying bigger ones anyways...

Comment

Yes, price?
                        Fleet

'95 E36 Compact | m50tu | 3.45LSD | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), Air House 2 (R) - BUILD THREAD

'02 E39 540i Touring | Muffler Delete | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), RE5 (R) - BUILD THREAD

Comment

at this point they are being sold as complete rims. i currently have been in constant contact with a very interested party. if the deal falls through, i will post that.

barrels, faces and waffles are done. hex caps are being polished by my friend 336motorsports and i need to finish polishing the lips then there done!

Comment

my god those are beautiful. once i sell my current wheels i might have to consider these!
                            CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X