Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale/for trade

Hello guys,

Now, look at your car then look at my wheels, then back to your car, then back at my wheels. Sadly your car seems dull. But with my sweet set of Volk wheels your car could stop being beige and bland and could look as fly as mine.
    Now look down and back up, where are you? Your at a car show with the way your car should look. Now look down and back up what’s happening? Everyone is around ogling your ride because of the fly wheels, the fly wheels attract a pretty lady that asks for a ride.
    Anything is possible when you car is nice. I’m on a horse.

Selling a set of 20" Volk GT-C! Volks speak for themselves...

Details:
    Silver Finish
    Wheels are in good shape- front wheel has a little curbage and the lips could use a polishing but other than that- good to go!

20x8.5 + 26 with 255s (90%)
    20x10.5 + 24 with 295s (95%)

Price is $2400. Includes shipping and paypal fees to the lower 48 states. Ask for local pricing, Im in Northern NJ. Best way to reach me is by email mduca299@gmail.com

I will take trades on cheaper 18/19s plus cash. 370z sport 19s + 1300 specifically if anyone is interested.

Btw- im rarely on this forum. But feel free to check my itrader on g35driver.com (same username)

Thanks for looking! << this guy is cool (we dont have him on the other forum )

Last edited by CantDieLS; 10-19-2012, 09:39 AM.

anyone know if there is a way to change the thread title? I made this thread quickly and left out the type of wheels in the heading....

Comment

make a new ad

Comment

^^ dont want to clutter the forum...

but no worries bc these just SOLD!!!!!!!!

mods you can lock it up

Comment

Working...
        X