Where to shot in Melbourne??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to shot in Melbourne??

Gentlemen, could u share some place nice in Melbourne to shoot a pretty low car??? Want to take some shots of mine (maybe someone`s else?) this friday, so... Need somewhere to pose ) no speed humps policy ))
    be fivepointfive

In the city? try docklands near the water and the multilevel car parks... theres also that street full of graffiti too.

I know a few spots in the west but they arent that special...

Comment

George, shoot me a message, if I have time I might come out and show you a couple of spots that I know of..

Do you have any idea of what sort of backdrop you want?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        George, shoot me a message, if I have time I might come out and show you a couple of spots that I know of..

Do you have any idea of what sort of backdrop you want?
        Thanx guys.
        Ox, I'm thinking about some industrial/graffiti/city skyline back, probably not carpark this time (unless it has interesting patterns in there).
        Time - atonight bout 6 to 9 (a bit of daylight, sunset and night)
        I'll let you know around 4-5, would b awesome to c you there
        be fivepointfive

Comment

I wont get home from work until 715 tonight lol....

I would try docklands area as suggested, there are some decent locations around there, or even st kilda area.

Next time give me more notice! haha

Comment

No worries Ox )
            Gimme a clue about those places pleeeeease )
            be fivepointfive

Comment

try round the back streets of brunswick or smith street in fiztroy for grafitti backdrops

Comment

I saw this place in the CBD when I was really drunk once that would be wicked for a photo shoot. Some guy nearly crashed his skatebaord and was swaering like a dickhead.

Comment

ohh that joint
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

good joint aint it colin

Comment

location is 2die4

it puts the super in supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Broadmea.... Ohh never mind, talking about a different type of shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                          I saw this place in the CBD when I was really drunk once that would be wicked for a photo shoot. Some guy nearly crashed his skatebaord and was swaering like a dickhead.
                          I think i've been there.

Comment

Found a place in Docklands, no stopping signs etc...
                            couple shots as a result

be fivepointfive

Comment

Looks awesome dude!

Comment

Working...
                              X