Clear All

• Sonic Tuning ST8 LM Replica 18x8.5 w/ Conti DW 225/40/18

^^ Please see ad link for additional photo's of wheels ^^

Selling my pristine set of Sonic Tuning Gunmetal Face LM Replica Wheels

Color- Gunmetal Face/ Polished lips
    Size- 18x8.5"
    Centerbore- 57.1mm
    Offset 35ET
    Tires- Continental 225/40/18 (slight stretch as 235/40/18 is the recommended tire size for 8.5" wide wheel)

These wheels/tires have only 2,654 miles on them since May of 2012. Tires were installed by a Hunter Auto34 Touchless machine, their are zero install marks on the rim, wheel faces or inside barrels. The original silver centercaps are installed, the red "fake" is just a sticker that can be peeled off prior to sale.

*Zero curb rash, fading, lip damage, bends, cracks* (not many used wheels are in this condition, replica or not)

These wheels have not been re-finished.

Sonic Tuning ST8 18"Gunmetal Wheel:
    $700.00 Shipping

Continental DW 225/40/18:
    Tirerack- $660.00 + shipping
    DiscountTireDirect- $712.00 shipped

The bad- One small mark on the face of Wheel #2 (please see 2nd picture) That is the ONLY flaw on all 4 wheels. It is only a surface mark, it is not a gage into the finish.

I'm located in North Jersey and would prefer local pick-up in the Tri-State so the buyer can see for themselves the mint condition that pictures do not show over the internet. I know how hard it is to find immaculate used wheels with NO curb rash, will not accept lowball offer's.

Price- $1,250.00

Will ship at buyer's expense. I accept Paypal and buyer pay's Paypal fee's and shipping. Only ship to lower 48 states (UPS Ground- insured, tracking number, delivery confirmation, signaure receipt)

Bump.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
        X