FT: BBS Style 5 17x8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: BBS Style 5 17x8

I'm thinking of trading my Style 5's over the winter. The lips are polished and coated with sharkhide. This makes it a simple wash job to bring them back to mirror. There is zero rash and the only imperfections are casting defects.
    The centers are painted in BMW Artic Grey. I love how it looks at different angles. It's a gorgeous blueish grey color.
    They have brand new gold RS bolts and new nuts. The barrels inside were painted black by the PO and are a little dirty.
    When I got the wheels they were perfectly circular with no bends or flatspots. I will recheck them when they come off of my car.
    They also have BBS short stainless stems and aluminum BBS valve stem caps. I ordered them from BBS USA.
    I also made my own center caps. They are 72mm Stainless blanks stacked with a white blank vinyl, and then a wood grain vinyl overlay over that with BBS cut out. They are then covered in automotive clear. I've never seen anyone copy them yet. They dont have any imperfection I believe.
    These would also come with tires, IF the wheels I trade for do aswell. They have practically new Nexxen N3000 205/40's.
    I'm looking to trade for a rash free set of 17" Borbet Type A's or B's. Hopefully with flat caps=D No caps is fine too. Let me know what you guys have. Any other trade options are welcome. I just would love a set of old school Borbets.

Slightly dirty with brake dust in this picture=(

This one is before the caps were clear coated:
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

got a set of bbs rs 16x9+12 2.5" lip and 16x9+0 3" lip

Comment

I would prefer 17's, but lost some pics. They're 5x120 right?
      95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

I have a set of 18" borbets. Would you sell these?

Comment

Originally posted by CAKEZINNI View Post
          I have a set of 18" borbets. Would you sell these?
          I wish I could but theyre my only wheels, and this is my daily. What borbets do you have?
          95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

I'm actually itching for a set of 17" Work Autostrada Monzas. 17x8.5 et 38 front and 17x9.5 et 44 rears would be great. Bolt pattern doesn't matter since I'll need adapters, but I think this fitment mostly came in 5x114.3
            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Sell me the bolts lol
              Btw its _Victorg from instagram , did you contact rokkor?
              EURO.TECHNIKS | BAGGED E46

Instagram: @_victorg

Comment

Hey bud Yeah I did but they never got back to me. I just ended up finding someone who had a set laying around and I snatched them up. Just waiting for them to arrive.
                95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

These will be for sale now. I'm asking $1600 w/ tires plus shipping. I'll get some more pictures soon.
                  95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                  X