• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT 19' Baller Status OMGzzz 8===D

Name: Matthew Leahey
    Wheels: 19' CC Wheels
    Tires: Stretched Toyo Proxes
    Looking for: Anything

Alright sooo I just got back from H2Oi and it was a blast. I decided though its time for something different. I'm really just looking for something with good tires to get me through winter. So whatever you offer better have some tread!

What I'm looking for? Anything. Seriously. Stock wheels, rep wheels, random wheels, even steelies.

I'm open to putting cash on top OR you putting cash on top.

I get a lot of compliments on these wheels and I have NEVER seen another set in person. I'm gonna miss them a lot but I need something for winter and then I'm gonna drop the ball next season

Two of these wheels have curb. I can work out a deal with whomever since I have a buddy who can refinish the lips for a solid price.

Specifications:
    Size: 19x8.5
    Bolt pattern: 5x112
    Finish: Gunmetal - Machined
    Offset: 45
    Hubcentric: 57.1
    Tires: Toyo Proxes 215/35

On to the pics. I'm posting this from my iPhone at work so Ill update later with more pics.

If your gonna offer me Corvette wheels they better be gold plated :facepalm:

Cheers!
    - Matt

Matt! What's up buddy! long time no talk..good luck with the sale! let me know if you want some wheels, i've got like a dozen sets sitting at home, lol..

Comment

Wheels

Hey,

Dont suppose you know what make and model these wheels are do you?
      Im really like them but I live in London so a little far to collect lol

Thanks

Zak

Comment

Working...
      X