sup guys

been a minute

new wheels coming and wanna get stanced right

specs

2005 530i e60

19x8.5 et15
    19x10 et15

2inch drop which makes it sit flush

im looking for good stretch, ive been told to get some falken 451s at 225/35/19-265/30/19

im not sure if this will give me a mild stretch, which is what im really going after, any help is appreciated

Those tire sizes seem to be the correct tire size for the wheels. In other words NO Stretch. So are you looking for a Good Stretch or a Mild Stretch....? I would recommend 215/35/19 in front and 235/35/19 in the rear. This will give a mild stretch.
    sigpic
    2001 Black Audi A4
    on 19" Axis Speed Six

Comment

Originally posted by Del Ghetto View Post
      Those tire sizes seem to be the correct tire size for the wheels. In other words NO Stretch. So are you looking for a Good Stretch or a Mild Stretch....? I would recommend 215/35/19 in front and 235/35/19 in the rear. This will give a mild stretch.

mild stretch is what im going for, also because my e60 is about 2800lbs or so, will it be safe to run those tire sizes?

Comment

you should be fine, I would only worry if you stretched the $hit outta them tires. On the fronts the stretch would be barely noticable. You really need to check out the Wheels and Stretch sections of this forum. They have some good examples of what it would look like and it'll also put u at ease about stretching tires.
        sigpic
        2001 Black Audi A4
        on 19" Axis Speed Six

Comment

ya i posted there too but havent found any help yet,

Comment

Working...
          X