Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean's Truck is Girl's Truck

This is a real truck.

Scored this bad boy for FREE motherbitches! Just took it for some laps around the front yard too.

So... it's on leaf springs all around, I could flip 'em upside down, and add blocks, and lay frame.....

Probably not. But it would be

i see a hood already rusting. i would bag it.
    2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
    2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
    1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

haha get after it, stat.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

well now that you'll look like a serial killer...

bag that shiz

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm excited or worried to see what comes of this one. BTW just because something is free doesn't necessarily mean you need it...or should take it.
          My grandpa had one of those in blue a looooong time ago. Like when my mom was graduating high school

Comment

Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by E36Bimmer93 View Post

I'm not sure if I'm excited or worried to see what comes of this one. BTW just because something is free doesn't necessarily mean you need it...or should take it.
              My grandpa had one of those in blue a looooong time ago. Like when my mom was graduating high school
              Psh, if you have the space and use for a free 4x4 work truck, why not?

Comment

Get it low, rust to match e28. Win?

But really that's cool. Where'd you get it, family?
                -George
                flickr

Comment

Yeah, a family friend.
                  My original plan was to rust it out and then throw the e28 up on a trailer, and do the most badass rolling photoshoot ever, but its a perfectly good truck, I don't want to rust it out.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                    Yeah, a family friend.
                    My original plan was to rust it out and then throw the e28 up on a trailer, and do the most badass rolling photoshoot ever, but its a perfectly good truck, I don't want to rust it out.
                    Do it anyway. Minor cosmetic rust could just be ground off back down to bare metal, could it not? Then primer and new paint.
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

Yeah, but that would mean rusting it for the shoot, and then grinding it all back off asap. And you have no idea how much of a pain it is to grind down a car. It blows major ass.

Comment

Yeah, but that would mean rusting it for the shoot, and then grinding it all back off asap. And you have no idea how much of a pain it is to grind down a car. It blows major ass.
                        You gotta pay to play

It would be one of the coolest pictures ever, but not really worth the time and effort.

You should bag it and lay frame anyway. There was this slammed old chevy dually that popped up on bf.c a while ago. It was this metalic olive color iirc. It was hot.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

I know. If it was a dually pickup itd be getting bagged right now. I dunno how I feel about this body being on the ground though.

Comment

I know. If it was a dually pickup itd be getting bagged right now. I dunno how I feel about this body being on the ground though.
                            God that's sexy.

You could go the other route and get a lift. Make it so tall you can get the 6 under it haha.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

that truck looks like something a serial killer would drive, looks good though.

Comment

Working...
                              X