Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18" bbs rf

sold
    Last edited by 1badg35; 03-19-2013, 11:51 AM.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Last edited by 1badg35; 03-19-2013, 11:53 AM.
    sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

I look forward to seeing how these turn out! I have some RF010 and 011's on the way and was wondering how they might look upsized to 18's. Even though I think I'll stick with 17's I'd still like to see the end result of these. Just out of interest, where do you source the bubble lips from and what do the lips/barrels go for?

Thanks and GLWS!!!

Comment

me too. Lips and barrels should be here in about 4 weeks time if all goes as to plan.

If someone really wants me to, I can also weld and redrill these to any 5 lug pattern while im waiting for the parts. This would be a small additional cost that we can throw in. That way, we can fit these on next to any vehicle.

These would be epic as is on an e46 m or an e90-e92.
        sigpic

Comment

my friend has 18" RFs and they are awesome! is Rotiform building the lips/barrels? if so, in my experience, a "few weeks" really means "a few months" and that the order will be delivered very wrong a few times.
          025garage

Comment

you have pics of the set? I would love to see them

I have a source in Germany that builds most of my 6061 inners and outers as to my design specs, but im working out a few ideas at the moment for the parts for this particular set from a few different sources. This one may go out to rotiforms manufacturer in fact.

still havent decided if im going to go slants, bubble, and or large stepped lip for this particular set.. which is why i put this up early in the stage, so a possible buyer could voice opinions.
            sigpic

Comment

+1 for the pics motocaddy!

Comment

Great looking wheels. I have them in 17`s

Comment

alright, so its been decided. this set is getting german stepped lips in 6061-t6 to upsize them to 18". This will likely be a one off set of wheels with fully custom parts unlike any sold here. Lips and barrels should be on their way to the states in about 4 weeks time, so pics and a test fit will happen some time toward the end of november.

If anyone wants me to hold the set, shoot me an email. Otherwise the pics should do all the talking in a few weeks...

These are basically being made for an e46 body. I will be test fitting on the e36m and fitment should be perfection. Im not a huge fan of 18s on e36, which is why I aimed this set at e46 bodied cars.

specs are going to be approx 18x9 et15 and 18x10 et10 or so. should get more specific real soon.
                  The faces can also be redrilled if needed to any 5 lug pattern if need be for about 250 extra. this would be to weld the holes shut and to redrill to 5x???
                  Last edited by 1badg35; 10-08-2012, 04:11 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Kinda interested haha...these would look wild on the M3 with huge lips
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Interested! Can you send me some pics of the actual face of the wheel?

Comment

glws, you do great work! Please post up pictures when this set is built, or being built

Comment

will get some pictures soon of the parts. obviously have to wait for pics of the lips and barrels until they are spun.

as of now, the set will have gold plated bolts, polished faces, and the hex caps will be a metallic grey of sorts. I am going to shoot it in a few colors to test out some ideas.
                          sigpic

Comment

can't wait to see this.....wish these were gonna fit my 1er

Comment

they likely will.. ive seen more aggressive on 135s before. This set is aggressive, but not insane. Did it that way because I didnt have a specific car to put on, so i lightened it up a little in terms of the sizing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X