This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18x9 style 5's

I found a new set of wheels I want, so these are up for sale. If the wheels I want sell before these do, I'll probably take them down.

They're a set of 4 rears, all 18x9 et22 rc062. They hub bore was originally 72.5, but I had them professionally bored out to 74.1 to fit on my e39. They have polished lips, it's getting a bit cloudy around the bolts however. Slight curb rash that has been mostly polished out, but you can still see it if you get up close and look for it. No bends or cracks.

I have 15" style 5 caps on them with black and silver real BBS emblems. They'll come with 215/40 Nankang NS-II tires that have been recently flipped due to some camber wear. The inside now has a good 75% of the tread remaining so they should last for another 15,000 miles easy.

They'll fit on e39 V8's just barely with these tires and no spacers, I6 cars will need roughly 20mm spacers up front. They'll fit on most other 5 lug BMW's with only a hub ring.

I don't have any good up close pictures of how they are now with the caps on, but here's a few of them on the car. I'll get some good ones hopefully this weekend.

I'm looking for $1650 with the everything I listed (wheels tires centercaps). I'm in southern RI, I can ship on your dime. I like the wheels and am only selling them because of the other wheels, so don't think you can lowball me much.

GLWS.

Definitely a great deal, unlike that other kid trying to sell style 5's on here for $200 above that without tires.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
      GLWS.

Definitely a great deal, unlike that other kid trying to sell style 5's on here for $200 above that without tires.
      Because I have two different set of center caps and had them painted.

GLWS man.

Comment

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
        GLWS.

Thanks, I priced them at what I would be willing to pay if I was looking for them.
        Originally posted by Dseyf View Post
        Because I have two different set of center caps and had them painted.

GLWS man.
        Good luck with yours as well

Comment

Price without tires?

Shipping to Sweden is about $360 if my calculations are correct?

Comment

I'd take $200 off if you don't want the tires. I'd prefer to keep them together though as these are the only set of 18's I have.

I always get fucked with shipping priced because I package them so well. It cost me $250 to California for the last set of 18's I sold, so I assume shipping would be a lot more than that. I know it's about $500 to England.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Would you do $1600 shipped to CA without the tires? Let me know.

Comment

Trades?

Comment

photos on the tire life plz.

Comment

Sorry everyone, I still don't have pictures. Hopefully this weekend.

Originally posted by E-unit View Post
                      Would you do $1600 shipped to CA without the tires? Let me know.
                      I have some people interested locally but none have shown money yet. I would like to avoid shipping, but if it comes down to it you're first in line.
                      Originally posted by jcbe34 View Post
                      Trades?
                      It would have to be something really good to make me want them over the ones I'm selling these for. Think 19" Futuras
                      Originally posted by static-psi View Post
                      photos on the tire life plz.
                      The rear tires actually had a bit of cord showing when I flipped them, so I'm dropping the price to $1525. I'm still driving on them because the spot doesn't even touch the ground anymore now that they're flipped, but they're pretty much dead. The fronts are still good, if slightly cupped on the worn side.

Comment

Definitely let me know. I'm very interested in these. Check shipping to area code 91913.

Comment

I'll do $1,300 picked up today without tires
                          Last edited by TheNeek; 03-03-2013, 02:44 PM. Reason: User request

Comment

1300 shipped w/ tires to 17522

Comment

Originally posted by sm0ked em View Post
                              I'll do $1,300 picked up today without tires, email me at a_zub@yahoo.com for quicker contact
                              Say $1400 and they're yours
                              Originally posted by static-psi View Post
                              1300 shipped w/ tires to 17522
                              There have been offers for $1300 picked up and $1600 shipped, both without tires. What makes you think I would possibly take your offer?

Here's some pictures. I haven't polished them since spring, so most of the marks on the lips most likely would go away with some elbow grease.

Left front

Left rear

Little scratch on the lip where the machinist had the micrometer. You don't even notice it from over 3' away

Right rear

Right front

Comment

Working...
                              X