Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone dismount 3 piece wheels?

Yo brethren,

I need someone or a place where I can take my 3pc SP1s to have dismounted and refinished. Don't mind if it's someone doing it from home, as long as they've had experience mounting/dismount wheels before. I'll be happy with just the faces taken off, and I'll take care of the rest.

I've been quoted by wheel solutions in Richmond and neway in hiedelberg but been prices are a bit steep for me.

Eastern wheel works qouted me about $330 a wheel and neway quoted me $220 for pull apart, paint, polish and reassemble.

Comment

i do good price for u, i hav 25 yr xpiriens i take off with hamar and camel saddel and paint with dulux.
      $500 + GST + ATF

Comment

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
        i do good price for u, i hav 25 yr xpiriens i take off with hamar and camel saddel and paint with dulux.
        $500 + GST + ATF
        Whats wrong with dulux

Have a crack yourself man, sooo easy.
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Dulux is not flammable enough for moh to cause an explosive.. LOL.

I probably would, what particular sealant do you use to apply on the centres?

Comment

thought sp1's were welded?
            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
            getout.

Comment

think he means SP3s (same thing but 3 piece yeah?)
              do you mean to make them air tight or as in paint? skiaflex from bunnings is what ill be using to seal mine
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

pretty sure the 3 piece are still welded? safety concerns or some shit
                03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                getout.

Comment

Nuh I was referring to the silicone sealant you use... From what Oxer told me, the barrels are welded however the faces can be unbolted off..

Comment

Yeh, should be able to remove faces since they're not sandwich mount as far as I can remember. Only time you'd need sealant though is when disassembling the barrel, which you can't do?
                    FRUSH

Comment

How do the barrels come apart if they are welded?

Grinder?

Comment

Lathe
                        FRUSH

Comment

Originally posted by brybry View Post
                          Yeh, should be able to remove faces since they're not sandwich mount as far as I can remember. Only time you'd need sealant though is when disassembling the barrel, which you can't do?
                          Ahh good call.
                          Yeah shouldn't have to seal if they have been made into front mounted two piece. Makes life easy

Comment

deni, bring em round one day, we'll get em done together. msg me homo.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

thanks meng, i'll fix you up. went to this is it and foudn that colour you were talking about

Comment

Working...
                              X