Big Ass Intercooler Sources?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ass Intercooler Sources?

I've got the need for an intercooler that fits pretty strict specifications.

Basically it needs to flow 1200CFM (at least), have 3" in and outlets, have end tanks on top and bottom of the core, and with both outlets facing one side.

Here is the exact setup I need...I'm just looking for some (cheaper) alternatives. They HAVE to have the above specs though!

While I don't have a source for you, You'll probably thank yourself in the long run for spending money on a quality product. I'd get the one you sent. Its exactly what you need and you know its good stuff.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I am probably going to go this route, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a similar product out there for a little less dough out of my pocket. I have a friend who can usually get stuff for his cost for me and he's looking, but I thought there could be a chance someone here might know of somethin.

Thanks again! I'll post what I end up with.

Comment

Only cheaper intercooler I know of with those specs would be one off of an F350 but it isn't much cheaper and isn't nearly as pretty, but it would flow what you needed. But $400 isn't really an expensive intercooler either.

Erik

Comment

get the one that you linked. If its proper then its right. Cause you wont find quality material that fits exact specs that will last right. Plus the one you linked isnt to expensive either.

Comment

You think $430 is too much? Sheesh, I had $800 into mine by the time I had the custom mounting tabs tig welded on.

Comment

Also you could try Bell, http://www.bellintercoolers.com/

They certainly make some legit stuff and you can get custom sizes and endtanks

Comment

Ive had a Godspeed, Mishimoto and arc. I only dynoed the arc but my ass dyno tells me they are the same. The Godspeed wasn't as well constructed as the mishi and the mishi wasn't on par with the arc but they arguably all did the job the same way

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                X