FS: 18x8/10 Work Brombacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 18x8/10 Work Brombacher

Alright. I picked these up off their original owner recently. The wheels are in great overall shape and are still original (sticker, seals, bolts, valve stems, etc.) All the bolts, centre caps, etc. can be had new from Work if one were inclined but that would only be if you wanted to re-do them. As they are the condition is GOOD. The lips have some usual clear coat imperfections but I actually didn't even notice until after I washed and dried them. The paint of the faces is near flawless. 2 of the rear lips have some minor curb (I can't even call it rash), nothing some light sanding wouldn't COMPLETELY clear up.

I would say these wheels are an 8-8.5/10

Specs:

2x 18x8 et56 225/40/18 5x130
    2x 18x10 et56 265/35/18 5x130

The tires have decent tread left, especially the fronts, but they are from 2002 so they are starting to crack a little. They are basically a throw in but if you are serious about buying I can have them removed.

Price:

$2800 or best reasonable offer. These wheels retail for the same cost as LMs, and from what I can gather these are harder to come by (although not harder to find parts for as Work still makes them). I am not looking for trades unless it's something very unique. If they don't sell I will replace my LMs with them next year.

pm'ed

Comment

replied. Bump.

Comment

Working...
      X