Finally started my MINI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally started my MINI

I finally have something (kinda) worth sharing so I figured Id start a build thread since this thing is gonna be changing up quite a bit in the next few weeks.

So yesterday I finally got around to dumping my MINI

Starting height

Finishing Height

Clearance

I actually had to raise it up a little bit from there cause I couldnt turn the wheels without rubbing.

I'll post more pics from during the actual surgery later on today.

Next on the list is some wheels. Gonna start with some Sportmax craps until I can find something better. I mainly wanna get the stance where it needs to be so I can align the car and keep driving it (since this is my daily.)

And for those who care, it's on Vmaxx coils with ALOT of room left to go down.

sweet hows the ride?
    ive been trying to convene my girlfriend to slam her Mini S...not happening though lol
    oh and it sort of looks like you could use some air in the front passenger tire lol

Comment

Originally posted by vbrad26 View Post
      sweet hows the ride?
      ive been trying to convene my girlfriend to slam her Mini S...not happening though lol
      oh and it sort of looks like you could use some air in the front passenger tire lol
      Yea that tire went flat. It has like 100 plugs in it and doesnt hold air anymore. I actually had to take the rear wheel and put it up front and roll home with the donut on the rear.

Anyways the ride is pretty decent (as far as being slammed goes.) I was expecting it to feel like I was riding on railroad tracks but on a good road, it feels the same as stock. Bumps are a little harsher but thats to be expected I guess.

Comment

low!
        -Jorge-

Comment

me likey! looks good

Comment

Lol...put some air in those tires, that's cheating.

Comment

nice car, lol at last comment
              -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
              -85 Saab 900 (Project)
              PhotoBlog
              Spotted In Narvik

Comment

Originally posted by Rally View Post
                Lol...put some air in those tires, that's cheating.
                Dude that tire has like 10 plugs lol

Here are some pics as it sits now (with a damn donut)

Comment

Using spares is cheating too. :P
                  Jason
                  flickr
                  build thread

Comment

didnt have a choice, tire was flat

Comment

haha you just cant catch a break lol

just slap a couple hoodride stickers on there for the time being lol

Comment

love the color

Comment

Well my yellow headlights got me in trouble tonight lol

I got pulled over TWICE on the way home. The first cop was a real douche and started cussing me out as soon as I opened the window. I didnt think cops really cared that much but apparently this guy did cause he was pretty pissed. Obviously he gave me a ticket. The second cop let me go after I showed him the ticket I had just gotten.

Ive been riding on these things for 6 months and Ive never had a cop look twice and then I get pulled twice in one night?!? WTF is that all about?

Comment

bad karma?:P can't you drive like that in america?in europe you can drive with yellow lamps like that

Comment

^^Im always watching my Karma. Over here in the US it's illegal in most states.

Comment

Working...
                              X