WTB: Enkei 98 Center Caps and/or Waffles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Enkei 98 Center Caps and/or Waffles

I NEED to Buy Center Caps and Waffles for Enkei 98 (Enkei's version of BBS' RS)

1. The Waffles need to fit a 16" wheel
    2. Center Caps can be any condition so long as I can restore it.
    3. Would like the center caps to still have the "Enkei" logo
    4. Waffles can be any color as I will refinish
    5. I have 3 center caps already so even if you only have 1 center cap then I'm IN!
    6. Need all 4 waffles (I'LL TAKE RS WAFFLES AS WELL)
    7. I'd appreciate advice as well on good places to search for these or links to anywhere you know who are selling these.
    8. Would also appreciate if you directed sellers straight to me if you find anyone selling.

Sorry I could only throw up a link to the best picture I could find but I'm sure most may already know what I am refering to...

Thanks!
    Last edited by JoJoAW11; 09-10-2012, 06:34 PM. Reason: Added extra details.

Would rs waffle surrounds work? I do know the rs center caps wouldn't...

Comment

I see full sets go for like 200 all the time. Why not just do that and have spares?

Comment

So the rs waffles would work? I do see them on sale all the time...i was going to give it a shot either way. Still need 1 or a set of center caps though...but I will definitely be looking for a set of waffles...

Comment

RS Waffles anyone? Monday Bump...need help!

Comment

what i meant is, i see full sets of enkei 98's for around 200 all the time on ebay/craigslist/whatever. your best bet would probably be to just buy another set. i would be very surprised if rs parts would work.

Comment

Right. Already trying to do that now. I'm damn near trying anything.

Comment

Working...
              X