Dutch Daihatsu Charade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch Daihatsu Charade

I'm Ben, 28 years old and live in the Netherlands. My daily drive is a BMW E36 318i with M-package and stock suspension. Deffenitely not a low ride. My Daihatsu Charade 1.3 16V is

Car: Daihatsu Charade G200 1994
    Year: 1994
    Wheels: Dotz Brands Hatch Dark 7x16, ET40
    Suspension: GAB coilovers
    Ride height: +/- 4 mm

Other adjustments: too much to write down

Versus 1.6 GTI on the rigt, not lowered:

Ground clearance

I have the car since 2006, but maybe planning to sell it. Lack of time and I've bought a house.
    Short list of adjustments:
    cleaned bonnet
    cleaned front bumper
    GTI front spoiler
    single wiper
    GTI sideskirts
    cleaned trunk
    GTI rear lip
    Buddyclub Type R wing

Bride seats
    everything behind the seats removed
    Raid HP wheel
    no radio etc

GAB coilovers
    GTI front strut bar
    Whiteline 24mm rear sway bar
    Ultraracing room bar
    Ultraracing rear strut bar
    Ultraracing c-pillar bar

Custom exhaust, complete out of sight.

Why I registered here? Because of the love of cars with a nice stance Maybe the love and time will come back so I won't sell the car

Hey Ben, welkom man Je mag hier gewoon Nederlands lullen hoor
    Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

dit is verrassend netjes
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Thnx Auto is een maandje geleden verkocht, rijdt voortaan in de regio Wijk aan Zee. Eigenaar wilde de auto volgens mij niet zo laag leggen. Jammer, want op z'n laagst zag de auto er wel het mooiste uit De Charade is vervangen door een Seat Cordoba Cupra 1.8 20VT. Die zal niet verlaagd worden ofzo.

Comment

Very nice! Crazy how much lower the subframe is than the bumper, you should put a Renault Laguna splitter on it to make the bumper sit a bit lower?! Looks good anyway, nice car!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_McCartney View Post
            Very nice! Crazy how much lower the subframe is than the bumper, you should put a Renault Laguna splitter on it to make the bumper sit a bit lower?! Looks good anyway, nice car!
            Thnx Chris I've thought about a front splitter. Main reason not to do, was that at this way I could still take speedbumps quite easy. Lowest point (subframe) was between the front wheels.
            As I said above in Dutch, the car was sold last november, after I've had it for about 7 years.. Lack of time, bought a house and no friends left that love to go to meetings. In 2011 I visited 2 meetings. Since last meeting (april 2011) I only drove 45 km's with the car..
            I now have a Seat Cordoba Cupra (with the 1.8 20VT). I promised myself not to lower the Seat..

Comment

Working...
            X