Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SYD] EOI: U.S. Import Model Nikita Esco + YOUR CAR + Professional Photo shoot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SYD] EOI: U.S. Import Model Nikita Esco + YOUR CAR + Professional Photo shoot.

International party rockers Trigger Australia in conjunction with Sydney's newest car group House of Stance are giving individuals and business owners the chance to have U.S. Import Model Nikita Esco do her thing next to their car/s in a professional "Magazine Cover Style" photo shoot while she is here on her Australian Tour.

We need to see genuine interest generated before we can organise TIME / DATE / LOCATION / COST but, we'll be looking at around end of September / start of October.

Once enough interest is shown here, we will make an OFFICIAL event thread with all the details. There will be a limited number of spots so first in first served.

I'm sure a lot of you guys have always dreamed of a U.S. Import Model posing next to your car so don't miss out on this opportunity.

Nikita Esco looks forward to meeting you all.

Lol, not many people from Sydney on here chook, you'd know most of them anyway
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Road trip?

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Comment

Or...road trip to Melbourne chook on October 6

Comment

Damn you Melbourne *shakes fist*

Hopefully my car will be sporting some poke. I know I will
          House of Stance
          RAW Works

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Originally posted by private_numero View Post
            Or...road trip to Melbourne chook on October 6
            What about if I'm able to work my magic an organise a Nikita shoot in Melb?

Would there be enough interest to make that happen?

Comment

Do it guys! For the love of god, Ox's legend and Nikita together is just a match made in heaven <3

Comment

Elbows slightly pointy, need to see pics of knees before committing to anything.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaa anth.

I aint driving interstate for a pic of my car with a chick. Disregard Females, Acquire Currency!!!!
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

lol you guys need to get out of the house more often

Comment

yeah nah too many cops. not.

Comment

Working...
                      X