17x9.5/18x11 Speedline Mistral $2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17x9.5/18x11 Speedline Mistral $2000

Decided its time to sell my Speedlines and move onto something else. I got the wheels a year or two ago from a friend, they were in excellent original condition at that time and still are. When I got them they were 18x11 and 17x12, they were on some crazy Camaro that needed 18's in the front for brake clearance. I polished the lips, painted the bolts metallic black (Ford paint code UA) and sent the wheels to Weldcraft to have them narrowed to 17x9.5."

The wheels are in great condition. Paint on faces is original and has a few scratches/chips here and there. Inner barrels are clean, no signs of any previous repairs. The very inner edge of the rears is scuffed from rubbing the trailing arm before I notched it, just scraped the paint off the inner edge of the barrel. Lips polish up nice, there are some nicks approx 2" long on the outer edge of one of the front lips, probably from a mounting machine. A few (3-5) of the bolts have paint chips as well.

Forgot to add, these wheels are O-ringed and include original flanges and O-rings. No need to worry about breaking down and re-sealing with silicone. Also included are all original center caps and Speeline center cap tool

I am about to take some pics of the wheels as they sit, but probably won't have them uploaded and hosted until later tonight.

Lots of pics excellent pics here thanks to Mike-

Specs:
    17x9.5" ET1
    18x11 ET35 (25MM spacer in pictures)
    72.56 Centerbore
    5x120.65

Price: $2000 firm wheels only. Tires and spacers NOT included

Ttt

Comment

ttt... Still for sale

Comment

ttt.. make me an offer. I would consider trades/trades + cash etc.. I would definitely be interested in a nice set of M-parallels

Comment

you used hubcentric rings w/ them on your e34 being .06mm off? hub adapter w/ bolt pattern off by .65?

Also if not too hard to do can you post a pic of the 17x9.5's up front w/ a ruler/tape measure to measure the outter lip?
          Last edited by ZFM13; 09-01-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

That is the proper BMW center bore I believe, they were bored to fit my car. As for the bolt pattern, the wheels bolt up just fine, but you could also use wobble bolts or re-drill to 5x120 if it would make you feel better.

I can take a picture of the lip tomorrow

Comment

These are so nice, look great on your car. GLWS
              IG:uvebeenrobd
              --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

JCB - did you get a chance to snap some pics of the 17's lip size by chance?

Comment

any updates? im potentially interested.

Comment

I haven't had the chance to take any pictures sorry, I've been very busy traveling for work and haven't touched the car. I will be home Sunday and off work Monday so I can take pictures then. IIRC, both lips are 3"

Comment

If these are still for sale i am interested. Please email me at rliberty@primeres.com

THANKS

Robert

Comment

Any pics of them with a view from the back to show fitment on the e34? What size tires did you use?
                        Thanks in advance; your setup is one of my all time favorites......soooo tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by rliberty View Post
                          If these are still for sale i am interested. Please email me at rliberty@primeres.com

THANKS

Robert
                          Originally posted by eemueekmu View Post
                          Any pics of them with a view from the back to show fitment on the e34? What size tires did you use?
                          Thanks in advance; your setup is one of my all time favorites......soooo tempting.
                          I'm running 235/40/17 front and 255/35/18 rear. Rubs a bit in the rear, I think 245/40/18 would be what I'd go with next time around.

Comment

ttt.. About to put the car on the market, but the wheels are still available

Comment

ttt.. Have a few interested parties in the car and wheels. Would be interested in a partial trade for OEM staggered M-parallels

Comment

Working...
                              X