Obie Trice. Real name, no gimmicks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obie Trice. Real name, no gimmicks.

K, so this isn't really a true build thread, but I felt it more appropriate to post this here for now. Plus it's not like the showroom needs anymore threads at the moment.

Anyway, I got le new springs in the rear.

And this is how the car sits now. No inclines, e-brakes, bags of soil in the trunk or gimmicks otherwise.

And just a teaser of what's to come.

*Oooo yeah, and if anyone has any ideas on what color to paint the new wheels, please feel free to share.
    Last edited by Paul; 06-27-2009, 07:37 PM.

nice!

Comment

i like where this is going

Comment

Cool cool

Comment

I'm digging it, looks very clean.

Be prepared for some fender gap when you switch to those 205/40-17's.

Comment

Comment

Are you going to be running huge spacers on the LTW's?

Comment

prefer your current wheels over the LTW's...just not a fan of LTW's
                Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                  Are you going to be running huge spacers on the LTW's?
                  I've got a pair of 12 and 15mm spacers laying around, but I don't think they'll be enough. :/
                  Originally posted by Flavourless View Post
                  prefer your current wheels over the LTW's...just not a fan of LTW's
                  Hah, LTW's aren't my favorites either but I like them better than the beyern meshes, plus I got them from a friend for reaaally cheap. So yeah. :P

Comment

gonna need a lot more than 15 to be flush I think

Comment

Noooo M-Package and LTWs
                      Imho your car looks better as it sits right now than it ever will with LTWs and an M-Package. But as long as you like it...

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        gonna need a lot more than 15 to be flush I think
                        Fwiw, I bought the wheels and spacers from E36M34life. Here's the exact setup on his car, with the 12.5's (had it wrong in the earlier post) up front and 15's in the back.

Not exactly flush, but I'm thinking I'll move the 15's up front and trade off the 12.5's for 18mm spacers. Do you think that'll do?

And here's the rest of the pics, cause I know you guys are bored, lol. http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff95/Paul_Yoo/Greg/

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                        Noooo M-Package and LTWs
                        Imho your car looks better as it sits right now than it ever will with LTWs and an M-Package. But as long as you like it...
                        LOL, sorry to leave you behind the dust. You should come join the dark side.

Comment

You'd have a much easier time getting LTW's flush if you weren't running extemely small tires. Honestly, with 205/40-17 on a 17x7.5 ET40-something rim you are going to need 25mm spacers in the front to get flush.

Comment

^^ what he said.

Also I don't like LTW's so its fightin a losin battle for me. Just do whatever you see fit.

Comment

Damnit, lol. I bought the wheels on impulse like 2 months ago because I couldn't pass up the offer. And now, since it's what I've got, I figured it couldn't hurt to try it out. But now I'm wondering whether the $40 to get the tires mounted would even be worth my time. Kthx you guyth.

Comment

Working...
                              X