coilovers for 2005 nissan sentra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coilovers for 2005 nissan sentra?

My quest for the low has rubbed off on my buddy with a 2005 Sentra se-r spec v.

He's pretty uninformed when it comes to cars and such, and I don't know anything about Nissans, so I come to stanceworks for opinions. He's on a pretty tight budget, so the cheaper the better.

He's been looking at teins. Are they good? Will they get sufficiently low? Are there better options?

Thanks in advance
    -George
    flickr

Can't really speak for any other cars, but with scions Tanabe lowering springs are fairly popular. The DF210 models are gonna be for max lowering. They go lower than teins from what i've seen.

here's a link.
    The DF210 coil spring offers a large drop, while retaining superb ride quality characteristics. The spring rate is raised 10-15% to compensate for the shortened amount of suspension travel, without over-stiffening the spring rate and affecting ride quality and shock lifespan. The DF210 is unique in that it provides an excellent range of benefits, from it's extremely low stance, to performance and comfort. Overall, the DF210 is extremely well balanced for those looking to lower their car, increase handling potential, and maintain comfort. For those who want the lowest drop.

like I said I'm not familiar with nissans so they're might be a better option.

edit: just realized you were asking for coilovers, not springs. For that I have no clue. I ran tein coilovers for a while and they didn't go nearly low enough but had a good ride.
    Last edited by the dingo; 01-13-2010, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Teins are good company. A little over price but good. If its going to be daily driven and friend is on a budget look at Ksport and Megan. Not the best in performance but might do for what your friend needs.

Comment

www.nissanclub.com was always very helpful when i had my 05 altima SER, send him there!
        1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
        Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

If he wants to get springs I'd say go with TEIN or Eibach Sport-Lines

Comment

KSports gave me the biggest drop on my 03 spec v. I had tein buy they didnt give me enough low so went to KSports.
            3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

K-sport coilovers or Megan racing springs...they give a nice drop.

Comment

Working...
              X