WTB: BBS RS center caps - waffles, nuts, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: BBS RS center caps - waffles, nuts, etc

Working on a couple sets of RSs right now and I'm severely lacking in the center cap department. I need waffles, nuts and the clips. Anything you have will help. These would be for the larger bore, 16" and 17" wheels. They're 5x120, so whatever fits those.

Weird thing is that I have a set of the thick waffles, but they don't fit the centers right, so I'm not going to use them. They came from a set of 005s and 006s. I'd be willing to trade those for the later style.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

i might have some waffles and nuts and bbs logo

Comment

I have set of center cap black/gold it will fit ur wheels email me for price codyvu90@yahoo.com

Comment

Thanks. Not really looking for logos. Vwduarte, let me know if you have something.

Comment

PM'd
          For Sale: Used Steering Wheels Nardi MOMO Italvolanti & More - UPDATED 06/28/2014
          Instagram: Derrickology

Comment

I have a set of BBS hex nuts
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Are you willing to sell your set of thick waffles?

Comment

Sold those to a guy with a set of 005s, sorry. If for some reason it doesn't work out, I'll let you know, as I haven't yet received the money.

Update to my needs:

I just need ONE waffle (09.24.028). Don't care about color or paint condition.

Also interested in any factory BBS RS bolts you have. Finish not important.

Thanks!

Comment

Thats cool. Just let me know.

Comment

Working...
                  X