Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS...15 and 20mm spacers for merc wheels on audi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS...15 and 20mm spacers for merc wheels on audi.

ok heres the deal. these are 57.1 to 66.56 but the 66.56 is the size of the merc wheel. they fit in the wheel but really tight. they also have 2 extra holes drilled in each spacer which is obviously no big deal. if someone wants to take that little bit off for better fitment you can save yourself some cash. $50 shipped for all 4.
    Last edited by Pablo; 01-15-2010, 07:15 PM.
    Adapters, Spacers, Euro clothing...www.teameurotrash.com

$60 shipped bump

Comment

where are you located? I'm possibly interested.
      '95 Black 5spd SC300 // 19" Work Eurolines // Coils // JDM Window Visors // JDM Front Lip // and a few fender dents

Comment

Originally posted by Tabaka View Post
        where are you located? I'm possibly interested.
        lexington,ky . get'em outta here

Comment

these actually fit in the wheels there just really snug. its like a pressed in spacer

Comment

u take paypal...?
            sigpic
            2001 Black Audi A4
            on 19" Axis Speed Six

Comment

I have to calculate lug lengths and follow up with you.
              '95 Black 5spd SC300 // 19" Work Eurolines // Coils // JDM Window Visors // JDM Front Lip // and a few fender dents

Comment

Originally posted by Del Ghetto View Post
                u take paypal...?
                yes sir. pm me

Comment

What brand name are they? I'm bummed out that my H&R 10mm don't fit the front hub so I gotta go get them machined. The rears from H&R fit fine, bummed about the fronts.
                  EDiT : these are adapters, not spacers. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
                    What brand name are they? I'm bummed out that my H&R 10mm don't fit the front hub so I gotta go get them machined. The rears from H&R fit fine, bummed about the fronts.
                    EDiT : these are adapters, not spacers. GLWS
                    these are spacers. wont fit your merc tho as the inside bore is for vw/audi. do you have a monster hub on front? my girlfriends C32's hub sticks out an 1 1/4" lol also im thinking of picking up a w210 E55. any known problems with the 210 style? also what coils are you on?

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                      also im thinking of picking up a w210 E55. any known problems with the 210 style?
                      RUN!!! JK

seriously, E55 is a great motor. The only things you really need to look out for are the rear window motors, sway link bushings, electric fan motors, fan clutch, brake switch, catalytic convertors, MAF, and spring perch. This sounds like a lot but if you're a DIY person you should be fine. Simple tune ups can bring a 210's engine back to life! Loads of DIY vids and instructions on benzworld.org in the 210 section.

-Tabaka

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                        these are spacers. wont fit your merc tho as the inside bore is for vw/audi. do you have a monster hub on front? my girlfriends C32's hub sticks out an 1 1/4" lol also im thinking of picking up a w210 E55. any known problems with the 210 style? also what coils are you on?
                        Yup, the front hub is beastly. I couldn't even force the spacer on and yeah it sticks out further too. The most noticible difference in the girth though LoL. I'm on cut OEM coils. Any coil over application would require cutting a coil to eliminate wheel gap (besides KW) but it's hard for me to justify blowing close to 2 grand on suspension I wouldn't be able to adjust on the fly. Thanks man.

Originally posted by Tabaka View Post
                        RUN!!! JK

seriously, E55 is a great motor. The only things you really need to look out for are the rear window motors, sway link bushings, electric fan motors, fan clutch, brake switch, catalytic convertors, MAF, and spring perch. This sounds like a lot but if you're a DIY person you should be fine. Simple tune ups can bring a 210's engine back to life! Loads of DIY vids and instructions on benzworld.org in the 210 section.

-Tabaka
                        ^^^what he said.^^^
                        There is a reason that thew W210 was and is the best selling Benz of all time. No gimmick. Built like a tank, easy on the eyes. E55 is just the super-duper W210 Maintenance I've heard is of course more cosly for the ///AMG but a great car. I say go for it...although I've heard once you go ///AMG you;ll never go back to a regular Benz. I'm ready to cross that line

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
                          Yup, the front hub is beastly. I couldn't even force the spacer on and yeah it sticks out further too. The most noticible difference in the girth though LoL. I'm on cut OEM coils. Any coil over application would require cutting a coil to eliminate wheel gap (besides KW) but it's hard for me to justify blowing close to 2 grand on suspension I wouldn't be able to adjust on the fly. Thanks man.

^^^what he said.^^^
                          There is a reason that thew W210 was and is the best selling Benz of all time. No gimmick. Built like a tank, easy on the eyes. E55 is just the super-duper W210 Maintenance I've heard is of course more cosly for the ///AMG but a great car. I say go for it...although I've heard once you go ///AMG you;ll never go back to a regular Benz. I'm ready to cross that line
                          thanx guys. oh i agree. after i got my gf the c32 and then test drove a cl500 for myself i nearly shit. dog slow. of course i just got out of a stg3 s4 so everything felt slow lol

Comment

Just to clarify, these are a complete set of spacers that fit my Audi A4 B5 (5x112), a pair of 15mm thick, and a pair of 20mm thick...?
                            sigpic
                            2001 Black Audi A4
                            on 19" Axis Speed Six

Comment

Originally posted by Del Ghetto View Post
                              Just to clarify, these are a complete set of spacers that fit my Audi A4 B5 (5x112), a pair of 15mm thick, and a pair of 20mm thick...?
                              yes

Comment

Working...
                              X