Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17" BBS RS302 5x120 17x8.5 / 17x9.5 FULLY refurbished inside and out

These are BBS rs302. 5x120 pcd.

I have the parts here to build one of four set ups. All four sets will fit without spacers. Some, a little bit more aggressive than others.

Possible configurations.

17x8.5 et34 / 17x9.5 et34 (e36 fitment)

17x8.5 et21 squared with 2" lips.

17x8.5 et21 / 17x9.5 et21 (these will look like the popular rs212/197, but will poke less)

17x9 et15 / 17x10 et15 (this is an aggressive e30 m3 set up, but will work with a light roll) 2.5" and 3" stepped lips.

These are much nicer than the rs212, as they have an 8mm shallower back pad, which allows for more outboard room, and it actually makes the wheel lighter. I test fit these on my friends e30 m3, they clear the brakes up front, as well as the struts. No clearance issues.

Wheels are completely refinished inside and out, all lips have been mirror polished. Hexagon caps are mirror polished, OEM bolts are prepped and chrome plated. Inner barrels are stripped and powder coated. Faces and waffles are powder coated as well. And lastly, the JDM red caps, are in great condition.

I spend a lot of time making sure these wheels are done right, I use a chemical to strip the coating, instead of media blasting that could pit the aluminum. The parts are than glass blasted to etch, and than sanded to help with adhesion of the new coating, and than my guy actually does a few more small things to help with adhesion. As well as careful masking of parts that are to not be coated. The hardware is given the same kind of love.

These wheels are 100% modular, so please ask me if there is anything you would like to change ie. caps, hardware, finish. You name it.

Here are a few pics I snapped yesterday.

These are set up as 17x8.5 et21 and 17x9.5 et21

Here is an example of this fitment, on an e30 m3. (scroll to the bottom)

These in my eyes, are the most desirable BBS RS ON EARTH, as far as the centers go. They are rare to find, and not cheap when you do. I actually traded a set of rs212's with new barrels and lips for these, and than I had to go out and source (4) lips for them. Its not cheap to build a set of wheels like this.

Price is $3500

Email me for a faster response breytonm20@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking

-Paul
    EHRLICH WHEELWORKS
    ewheelworks.com
    facebook - Ehrlich WheelsWorks
    IG - ewheelworks
    Custom Powder coating, custom wheels, and custom metal finishing.

Paul is one good ass dude who does good ass work.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

bump for some pimptastic wheels

Comment

Bump for a good seller

Comment

Wow man awesome work!!
          I want the 17x9 and 17x10 set up for my E36 M3 but don't think the rears will fit w/out pulling my fenders.
          My cars;
          1998 1jzgte M3
          1991 318is
          1998 740il
          1996 1jzgte Toyota soarer - sold
          1989 325is - sold

Comment

Guys, thanks a lot for all the love. People dont realize that these bumps go a long way! Its really good for business!

Nobody has been bumping my shit on bf.c and s14. But Im getting views?

Way I see it, if you look at em, and like em. Bump it up for me! Its much appreciated!

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            Paul is one good ass dude who does good ass work.
            With all due respect to my old powder coater. you gotta see my new powder coaters shit. This dude does top notch work! Using a new polisher and my plater and I finally have our chrome plating down!

I like to think Ive come along way, in a short time. Ill be listing a super clean set of rs285's soon. Keep an eye out for those!

Originally posted by mmzcee View Post
            bump for some pimptastic wheels
            The love is felt!

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Bump for a good seller
            Thanks dude! Im still enjoying those Z/C coils!

Originally posted by Stanceee View Post
            Wow man awesome work!!
            I want the 17x9 and 17x10 set up for my E36 M3 but don't think the rears will fit w/out pulling my fenders.
            Well, I have an alternative.

How about 17x9 et 40 / 17x10 et40 Or 17x9 et27 / 17x10 et27

I have the parts to do both sets.

First set would be 1.5" and 2" slants. Second set would be 2" and 2.5" lips.

I could have these ready blistering fast, and you can even pick your finish. Want em anodized you say? No problem!

In all seriousness, let me know if your interested, I can make it happen, QUICK!

Honestly, the et15, 10" is still possible. I mean, COME ON, you are on stanceworks. Thats OEM 5x120 faces with 2.5"/3" stepped lips. Doesnt get any better than that. MAKE IT WORK!

Thanks for the compliment dude!

-Paul
            EHRLICH WHEELWORKS
            ewheelworks.com
            IG - ewheelworks

Comment

If only I had $3500 cause this is what is exactly the setup I would love to have.

Bump for some great wheels hope you sell em bro, these will make some one very happy

Comment

Glad you're enjoying the coils my brotha, wish ya lived closer. We'd have endless amounts of fun playing with wheels and coils!

Comment

I will agree that Paul does amazing work! I picked up the RF's from him and they are beautiful. Free bump bud

Comment

dude, those are fucking gorgeous!

Comment

all ways to sell ?

Comment

Originally posted by jodion View Post
                        all ways to sell ?
                        Yes
                        EHRLICH WHEELWORKS
                        ewheelworks.com
                        IG - ewheelworks

Comment

Working...
                        X