X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels spacers help

Hey guys,

Need some spacers help, I'm looking into buy these spacers,

I assume it fits onto my Jazz but I'm scared about the lip part of the spacer not fitting into my BBS.

I read somewhere that if the center bore of the BBS are bigger then it's alright to use but at the consequence of road noise but if torqued correctly should be kind of safe.

link doesnt go anywhere...
    if the centre bore isnt the same as the wheels you plan to run on them, get it as small as possible so you have heaps of room to fit hubrings over the spacers.
    I did that with my euro to jap spec adapters, had the jap side a 60mm centre bore, so i can install 60-66 or 60-67 rings depending on what wheels im using
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Spacers - Use H&R. can't go wrong
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

^ thats the link,

I'm pretty sure that Honda Jazz's have a 56.1 center bore but the BBS wheels, anyone have an idea?

Trying to get these so I can just slip these on in one go, don't have to extend my studs, headache.

Comment

If your BBS wheels fit on your Jazz already, then of course it'll fit those spacers. Your Jazz hubs also have the 56.1mm hub lip.

That said, BBS wheels are usually made to be a direct fit for certain cars, not in universal specs. Best thing to do is to get a caliper/ruler and measure it yourself.
          House of Stance
          RAW Works

Comment

Think i figured it out my BBS are RS033, so the center bore is 57.

Another thing problem I facing is the existing studs poking out and bring out my wheel more than 10mm, as my BBS are flatbacked will this cause problems?

Sorry to bother you guys like this, but you guys know most about wheels.

Comment

If it's flatbacked then yes, you will have a problem with the studs fouling the fitment of the wheels. You have to have the wheel sitting flush on the hubs. Only things you can do are get bigger spacers, or chop the studs down.
              House of Stance
              RAW Works

Comment

ahh, okay, looks like I will take the shaving down my studs option, thanks ray!

Comment

Working...
                X