This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firmware update? software changes? auto pilot v2

I really love the v2 it is a great piece, but I would like it a lot more if:

1. If there was an option to manual shut the compressor off via pressing 1 and 4 at the same time or some other two button combination

2. I would like the time on it, I don't have a clock in my car and if I could toggle between tank pressure and the time that would be invaluable.

I remember someone mentioning that there was going to be an update to include a 200psi cut off, is there any chance that these features can be included in the update? If not and there is actually no update coming has anybody hacked one of these things? I'm sure it's capable of being able to shut the compressor off on command. Can anyone shed some more light on this?

build thread?

the wiring harness should be configured similar to the V1. if you look at the relay that powers the compressor, you can break the path that the module trigger terminals are connected to and put a switch. that path basically is a low voltage signal and is closed when the module sends a signal to turn on the compressors. this is the easiest way to run a switch with small gauge wire, instead of bothering with high current switches/wire on the compressor side.
    Last edited by NegativeCamber; 07-18-2012, 09:48 PM.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

according to the air lift diagram the controls communicate with the manifold over a local interconnect network, a single data wire. Which makes me think they can easily add other features to the controls. i'm not looking to add a switch, i want to v2 to be the switch.

build thread?

Comment

Working...
      X