Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea's for 07 VW GLI

Starting on finally modding my car

After like three years of being lazy :/ I have decided this is the year that I am going to start modding my car. I am going to go all out as I already have the engine done with new turbo, intake, timing belt...etc... So I need to get the rest of it done with making this an air ride and re-doing the paint. If you have any ideas towards bagging this ride let me know ..

Do it! Look into Air Lift for the suspension and AccuAir for the management. Both are awesome companies that make quality products!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

The most common setup would be air lift slam xl's up front, dorbitz d-cups in the rear with RE-5 or SS-5 bags with V1 or V2 management. Im not completely sold on the V2 yet as my manifold is one of the originals thats had some issues (its with air lift right now getting fixed). I would really liked to have done E-Level but I just couldnt afford it. Plus V2 is incredibly easy to install which is a big plus. I run a single 444c compressor and honestly dont have any complaints or reason to go dual right now.

I ordered from Open Road but Bag Riders are also great, just depends on the deals running etc. And both places have pre-built ready to purchase setups on their site. I absolutely love being bagged and i use to be hardcore into auto-x, solo 1, and HPDE's.

Good luck!

Comment

Accuair e-level with airlift bags, what I've got - love this setup
        Air and Schmidts

Comment

Working...
        X