Thinking of selling my Momo's 5x120 3 piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of selling my Momo's 5x120 3 piece

Wanting to sell my momo R3's. These are 3 piece rims VERY rare. Supposedly They are pretty rare in a Bmw Fittment. Alot of these wheels were for Porsche and Ferrari Fitments. Someone may be able to get more info on these. All I know is they are rare and alot of people really like the rims. These are Italian Imports and Records from Momo Show that these were made in limited Quantities, and were sold for more then 900$ Per wheel, when new. They were produced in the mid 90's. I have done many searches on the internet and cannot find another set like them for sale.Supposedly Momo said that they had a special signing to replicate the Ferrari F50 rims, which they are very similar to. The difference is that the Ferrari F50's had a single pin Race style fit, and these have a bolt pattern with center cap.
    About the rims:

There are no bends or cracks. The clear coat is in need of removal. It doesnt look bad from a distance but you can tell its wearing down. Center caps are all there but not perfect either.
    The threaded inserts that go in the wheels are gone. The threads were broken and marred. Lips are interchangable with BBS 16" Rs lips as long as they are 30 bolt. So if you want bigger lips then you change out.

As Ive said, these arent the best shape but it wouldnt take alot to get them into excellent shape.

Specs are :
    16x7 1/2
    Et 17.8
    3piece. ( Very light )
    5x120 bolt pattern.

A set of these that needed work and had repair work on the barrels, were sold for $700plus shipping. They were Porsche fittment and they still needed to be bolted together.

Im not sure what to ask because I dont want to be unrealistic on the price but I also dont want to let these go for cheap.
    I'll let them go for $800 plus shipping. Sent me a p.m if you are interested. Pictures are with caps on and caps off. Last picture is of a set that sold for $1500 on ebay last year. Thats what these can look like. Hit me up... Dont be affraid to ask me a question. Price is without tires. The tires were pretty bald.

Last edited by GermanlookT3; 01-07-2010, 12:27 AM.
    sigpic

Still have these for sale? I'm so let me know
    Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

Working...
    X