are 398s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are 398s

I dont know what the whole rule is around here about posting stuff for sale and your post count or how long youve been around, but if im oustepping my boundaries let me know and ill take this down or you can delete or whatever....on to the wheels

I have a set of are 398s, 15x7, bolt pattern 5x114.3, and the et 38. I was going to put them on my old 95 jetta but I got rid of that so I no longer have a use for these. Right now 2 of them are painted gold but flaking and the other two have been refinished by me in flat satin tan, I can refinish the other two or give them to you to take car of, up to the buyer. They are true 3 piece wheels, they come apart just like RS's (they are bbs rs reps by the way)

Ill start out at 550obo I need these things gone so Im open to offers for trade and the worst I can say do to lowballers is say no.

Right now my digital camera is broken but if anyone is really interested call or text me at 513.509.9634 and i will text you some pictures that I have on my phone.
    91 GTI built 2.0aba

heres a picture from when they were all gold, i dont have any pictures of the 2 refinished flat satin tan yet...

91 GTI built 2.0aba

Comment

Working...
    X