Needs Wheels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs Wheels!

Hey all, I've got this 94 Daihatsu Charade that really needs some nice wheels.

I'm not to sure what will fit currently has 13' stocks could probably go 14-15' and maybe 7.5 or 8' wide?
    It's 4x100 hub size is 56.1
    I'm thinking something like meshy style wheels with black face and polished lips would suit nice if you have anything for sale around Melbourne area let me know, I'm from western suburbs and can come to you.

Currently has chopped springs but would also like to drop it on some coilovers, I've heard Nissan Micra ones fit? So if anyone has any for sale that would fit im keen

Also any other suggestions for my Charade would be great, booking it in soon for an exhaust since this stock one has holes in it so suggestions on tips would be great, cheers.

Hey mate, get some proper suspension in there first, then do wheels!
    House of Stance
    RAW Works

Comment

Yeah i agree want some height adjustable coilovers but didnt want to spend alot on custom charade ones.
      No one really does them for charades, its a bit harder to find parts for then say a honda civic.

Comment

that granpda visor is the fucking bomb

Comment

too bad vdub is 57.1

otherwise ronal bears!!!

some variations

Last edited by P78; 06-27-2012, 05:10 AM.
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

yeah i like it, most people think it looks stupid

Comment

umm are you serious with the bear rims? LOL
              they might be funny as like $10 hub caps but im not going to spend big money for joke wheels

Comment

hub diameter doesnt mean to much.

Comment

But shouldn't the wheel sit tight on the hub so the cars weights not on the studs?

Comment

yea, but in saying that ive never had problems. and you can always get hub rings if your worried

Comment

yeah thats true, i just heard of people saying you get wheel vibrations at high speeds (100kph) +

Comment

wheel balance has alot to do with vibrations between 90-120

Comment

fuck yeah charades are sick! I got t-boned at 60km/h in the drivers side door and wasnt even hurt. was awesome.

And Ronal Teddy's are rad!! maybe hit up yahoo.jp for some sweet jap wheels?
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Hey thanks for the reply foffa, i love my charades too ever since me and a mate went halfs in one we found on the side of the road for $300. Good old carby 1L with 5 speed manual and it used to chirp 3rd!
                            Never knew the make/model til after we brought it we were just surprised it drove.

Anyway was after some wide rims with abit of a lip, maybe some sort of 4 spoke Rotas.
                            I couldnt find any coilovers so im just going to keep it this height til i get the rims i want them chop them to a height that sits nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopDropLock View Post
                              Hey thanks for the reply foffa, i love my charades too ever since me and a mate went halfs in one we found on the side of the road for $300. Good old carby 1L with 5 speed manual and it used to chirp 3rd!
                              Never knew the make/model til after we brought it we were just surprised it drove.

Anyway was after some wide rims with abit of a lip, maybe some sort of 4 spoke Rotas.
                              I couldnt find any coilovers so im just going to keep it this height til i get the rims i want them chop them to a height that sits nice.
                              I wouldn't say that word here.

Comment

Working...
                              X