Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Fikse FM10s - 17x10, 17x9 - 5x120

SOLD

All wheels are perfectly straight and true. Centers are in almost pefect condition with the exception of a couple tiny chips in the paint. Otherwise perfect. Zero curb rash, zero bends.

The Falkens have about 70% tread left. I replaced one of the Fuzions due to excessive camber wear so one has about 90% tread and the other has bad camber wear but could be flipped for a lot more life. The outside of that fuzion has atleast 50%+ tread left.

These are perfect specs for a stanced e36 or could easily be used as track wheels. These wheels are direct fit on an e36. Only the rear fender needs to be mildy rolled to fit these, if you are very low. I ran these on my avus with stock fenders for months.

some fitment pics:

I lent my camera out so here are some pics I just took with my point and shoot(they DO NOT do these wheels justice):
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I had about a quarter size amount of Mothers polish left that I used on one of the wheels. In a couple of the pics, you can tell how well the lips clean up with about 5 mins of work.

Bad:
    One of the rear barrels is in rough shape. There is one crack where it's leaking a tiny bit of air and another forming crack. This can be easily and cheaplty fixed(I pay 50 bucks a weld on wheels) but I would just buy a new barrel because the wheels been welded before. New barrels can be bought for 259 bucks. The barrel is NOT BENT at all. All the wheels are perfectly straight and true, centers are perfect the lips could use a couple hours of tlc.

sold
    Last edited by Ollie; 01-08-2010, 05:02 PM.

IG: @_olliee

what size barrels do you have?

I have a few sitting around if you need them/who ever buys these needs a set.

Comment

Originally posted by audi666 View Post
      what size barrels do you have?

I have a few sitting around if you need them/who ever buys these needs a set.
      Awesome, they're 7" barrels. Ill PM you. Thanks

Comment

can you get pics of the wheels? lol i can see the center
        -Jorge-

Comment

lol sorry here are some..

ill try to get better pics tomorrow. I really need these gone though.. make me offers..

Comment

Bump for huge price drop on an already low price

Comment

Free bump.
              But what tyre sizes are you running?
              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Working...
              X