Got A DSLR for Christmas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got A DSLR for Christmas...

I tried to take some pics last night but it was like 20 degrees and windy so I only could stand to take a few. This is my first time shooting a DSLR so C&C would be awesome! but go easy on me hehe. Oh and i dont have any kind of photoshop or anything.

Also please disregard my drifter status lol. Im too poor to afford new rear tires. some of these shots...like all of them would look better with my rears on lol.

I cant figure out how the hell to post these. it's different from photobucket...

And yes this is where Eastbound and Down was filmed hahaha
    Last edited by RedE46Bimmer; 01-02-2010, 04:57 PM.
    -Brandon-

haha i love that show! and to post them you can click on all sizes above the pic and then you will have to copy the images url and then you just need to add the img tags!
    what kind of camera did you get? nevermind checked your flickr and its D90, nice choice!
    Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

congrats on the camera the d90 is a nice camera...pick your self up some glass and you are good to go

just keep taking pictures and trying new things thats the best way to learn IMO and dont be afraid to shoot in full manual lol

oh and eastbound and down FTW

Comment

not a bad first set. it looks like everything is in focus, and thats good being that it was dark.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. These were on a 55-200 but i also have an 18-55. I love the camera so far. I would love to take more pics but i'm such a sissy when it comes to cold weather I **** it
          -Brandon-

Comment

i want your wheels!!
            -Jorge-

Comment

Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
              i want your wheels!!
              Rears too?

Nice first round. Good job finding a place with light.... so many people post up "night" shots with out light on the car.

Keep playing around.

Comment

Working...
              X