Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1996 Rare Hardtop 328iC - 5sp - ACS Type 1(10" Rears)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Rare Hardtop 328iC - 5sp - ACS Type 1(10" Rears)

Something else is giving me an itch and I need to scratch it. Love the car but the stance game is just not for me. I will start out by saying that I want to move the thing pretty quickly to jump on something else so I am open to offers but not low balls. I can get what I want out of it by parting but just not interested in a 'return to stock' right now.

1996 328iC
    5sp
    145,xxx Miles
    Boston Green
    Black Sport Interior w/ Swapped sport seats
    Recent 3 step hand wash/wax/seal - Summer 09

Folder with 14,000 in receipts from previous owner and more from me. Hard top seals, RTABs, clutch and other assorted maintenance and fixes. A/C Works. Heater Works. New NVAC digital controls. Windshield is cracked but honestly it is on the passenger side and I never messed with it. It now also has 18 button OBC as well.

-OEM MTech Front Bumper
    -MTech Rear Diffuser for Non-M Bumper
    -Smoked Clear Corners, Sides and Tails
    -Depo Euro Projectors w/ Protection Film + 55W 6K HIDs
    -OEM Replacement Fogs w/ Protection Film + 55W 6K HIDs
    -Custom CAI w/ Heatshield
    -Bolt on Catback Exhaust UUC Style - Sounds awesome. Compliments everywhere
    -DDM Tuning Coilovers - 550f/650r - Reinforcement plates added front and rear on mounts + fresh gaskets
    -Kenwood eXcelon X492 - iPod/AUX on front
    -Rainbow Audio IQ Line Front Components in OEM Locations - Looks Stock
    -Blaupunkt 200W Speaker Amp
    -BSW ib108 Stealth Subwoofer System - Beats and you don't know it is there
    -RF200.2 Bridged Subwoofer Amp

Wheels were recently straighted and trued by Wheel Wizard in Atlanta, GA to the tune of 475 dollars. The car rides GREAT up to highway speed(and beyond but I didn't test that... )

Front 17x9 et33 ACS Type 1 Rennsport
    Rear 17x10 et33 ACS Type 1 Rennsport

Front 235.40.17 Fuzion ZRi - Less than 2000 miles
    Rear 255.40.17 Fuzion ZRi - Less than 1000 miles

Wheel/tire clearance is via rolled and flared OEM fenders and it looks damn good.

Most recent maintenance/work includes fresh alignment. OEM Control Arms. OEM Control Arm Bushings. OEM Tie Rod Assemblies(complete inner/outer). Fresh rotors and Axxis Ultimate Pads + flush. There is more I am forgetting like air filter and spark plugs and coil boots were replaced as well. The car tracks straight. Rides great and is fun to just cruise around which is what it was made for.

Extras include OEM 15" wheels w/ brand new bridgestone all season tires. Extra oil filters, fuel filters and such. Also an extra set of tan E36 seats to steal gears from.

Asking 11,000 as is and you take everything. High? I don't think so for what it cost to get a car in equal condition to this point and the rare parts that are on the vehicle. I am open to offers so don't be afraid. Need to make a deal and willing to wheel and deal!

Pictures probably aren't needed as most know the vehicle but hey... can always whore out some photos!

Plenty of wiggle room on the price and taking offers!

Comment

Gorgeous car. I want my 96' 328ic to look as clean as that someday. Free Bump.

Comment

very clean car hal, but I think you'll be very hard pressed to find anyone willing to pay 11k for a non m e36 these days. I guess the wheels do bump up the price a bit, but still

either way, good luck with the sale. Someone's going to get a well looked after car

Comment

GLWS, I remeber the first time I saw a hardtop, so exotic looking.

Comment

LOL

I had no idea those were $7k wheels.

Comment

If you are interested in selling the wheels, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by riffman12 View Post
                very clean car hal, but I think you'll be very hard pressed to find anyone willing to pay 11k for a non m e36 these days. I guess the wheels do bump up the price a bit, but still

either way, good luck with the sale. Someone's going to get a well looked after car
                Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                LOL

I had no idea those were $7k wheels.
                They aren't. But the value and recent completed sales of 328iC with no hard top, no wheels and no mods and no maintenance receipts(14K from PO and more from me) have been in the 4-5K ballpark. That is what I would sell it for stock.

Also I was asking 11K or best offer. I am certainly able and willing to work in the 7-9K ballpark and have had some close deals in that range. Welcome to the forums. Post your car for 8K and someone that has no money, no way to purchase the car(but wants to say something about the car) sends a PM with a 3K offer. The people that are actually interested and guneinely want to potentially buy send a PM and mention it is a little high in their opinion and offer 7,8 or 9K or ask if a deal could be made in the ballpark.

Everyone said you can't sell my M3 for what I sold it for but I guess not being the position to be desperate to sell my car lets me wait it out for the right buyer. Which came in about 2 months and I got a fair price for what it was worth to buy a car as clean, do what was done and still was a good buy. I am not desperate and I don't need the money from the sale so I am not listing the car at some super discounted price so I an move it really fast.
                Last edited by dinanm3atl; 01-10-2010, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Good luck with the sale Halston. If I had cash I'd buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                    Good luck with the sale Halston. If I had cash I'd buy it.
                    Thanks. Jeremy wants to buy it so maybe it will kind of stay in the family if you will. If it takes a long time I might part it back to stock and sell off the aftermarket stuff so I can pick up this Jeep Just don't want 3 cars and the associated cost of that and don't want to front the cash on the new rig before I sell this.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                      X