This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me toruble shoot!!! Accuair help pleasee

So, I have had my Bags installed for a 2 months now. With Zero problems. Earlier this morning i aired the car up to get over some rough parking lot area , i parked the car and turned it off, and got my coffee, i returned to my car got in a safe area and and began to air out a little bit more to a more comfortable ride height. as i was airing down, in the process.. it stoped. i thought my finger slipped and i tied again and nothing. luckly it only aired down quickly so the car was still driveable. the controller blinked white more then 10x very fast then red. in the accuair ownser manual troubleshooting page didnt show anything on what it did... so i got the car t work, and the controller got very hot in the car because of the humid temp's and may have got direcct sunlight on accident. i reutned to start looking at the controller, but the controller is now stuck like this

CANT GET PICS TO LOAD, HERES A LINK TO VORTEX WHERE IT DID LOAD
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...r-help-please-!!!

Even with no key in the ignition the, pad stay's very very dimly lit. and is stuck in that look. I have checked all fuses , switched the relay and grounds are good. compressor wont kick on and the controller wont do anything but stay like that.. the car is on Accuair e-level... the e level is not working just yet because i have not calibrated it yet. so sensors should be out of the question. and memory is not yet same due to no calibration, which is why i was manually air'in up and down.
    Last edited by AWDIOS; 06-11-2012, 09:00 PM.

I see Reno jumped right on your Vortex post. Let us know if the new ecu and controller make a difference.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
      I see Reno jumped right on your Vortex post. Let us know if the new ecu and controller make a difference.

No difference, same problem.. check vortex for more info on whats up.. please helppp fml ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by AWDIOS View Post
        No difference, same problem.. check vortex for more info on whats up.. please helppp fml ahaha
        Hm.. I've never heard of this before. Are you still dealing with AccuAir? If the new ECU and controller didn't make a difference, it is most likely a wiring issue because nothing else has a memory.

Did you cut the wires leading to your leveling sensors? If so it's possible that when you went to re-solder and tape them back up (or however you did it), the wires within the harness still made some sort of contact with each other which fried a certain part in your ECU.

If that's the case, you would have fired the new ecu in the same exact way when you plugged it in.

A wire could also be grounding to the chassis somewhere else in the system which can cause issues.

Unfortunately since the new ecu is giving you the same problem, it looks like that one might be dead too...

Comment

Everything that Rali said.

New ecu sounds fried also.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Problem fixed. Both ecu's are fine. Touchy ground problem. All fixed. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to hear it wasn't anything major!

Comment

Working...
              X