nova guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nova guys

just wondering how many people would be interested in doin a show end of january this is just a feeler right now but some of my friends are renting out a local circle track to drift and and plenty of parking think its like 100 to drift but free to watch and show off date ha not been set but wanted to gauge the interest

just got in touch with my friend its only 12 people drifting all drift slots filled and it will be $5.00 and it will be on january 23 i will post more details as i am notified

Comment

sounds interesting. update us with an address

Comment

its at old dominion speedway
        10611 Dumfries Road
        Manassas, VA 20112-2721

it starts at 9 but dont know when we have to leave

Comment

i have been there b4 drive way was a little scary but this is like 5 mins from my job so im going pass by one day next week or this weekend and see if it is a little more stance friendly

Comment

it cant be that bad. i drove my stanced G50 through the mean streets of DC and it didnt phase me.
            Well only this one time when I was drunk and drove right into a manhole. Luckly my oilpan was still in on piece.

Comment

so all the slots for drifting is full? and is it free to spectate?

Comment

no its $5 for park/watch they could only afford 12 slots because of insurance cost judging by the turnout was thinking of trying to do something in the spring for everyone to chill and show off what their completed winter projects

Comment

so how many people are expected to show up in total(rough estimate) ?

Comment

Comment

good job waldo!!

Comment

lulz. i missed this.

still wanting to see waldos shit irl.
                        It's easy to get cheap, good looking, successful designs when all you do is copy legit, good looking, successful designs.

Comment

Working...
                        X