Tri-State Summer Photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri-State Summer Photoshoot

Okay, so this is a concept/idea I've had for a while now. So I'll give it a shot.

It feels like the east coast has been underestimated and unrecognized in the stance movement.

Tri State VIP auto club would be hosting the event. (and/or StanceWorks hint hint)

I think it'd be really cool to gather up a bunch of "stanced" cars. Maybe 20 or 30 cars or even up to 50 or more if we can find that many showstoppers.
    We would hire a couple of photographers to their thing, rolling shots, special lighted shots, etc. I could contact a few different/reputable car photographers and maybe videographers.
    It's a long shot, but from all the photos we could make a calendar, possibly get magazine/web articles, exposure or so forth.

I don't want to be a douchebag, but the photoshoot wouldn't be a free-for-all. Would probably be an invite only/entrance qualification process or whatnot + a fee anywhere from 10 to 100 per person depending on what the photogs are willing to work on, but mind you it would not be a one day event. Proper photoshoots take anywhere from days to weeks.
    The reason I'm proposing the idea now, is that it gives people time to perfect their stance heh. If this is a failed attempt, then I tried, but if it works out then it'd be awesome.
    Just put a picture of your car + your email address in your post and you might hear back via email.

If you are a photographer or videographer post something as well. Hope to see some posts and once again I hope I didn't come off as an ass and those who might not be involved understand, but I have high hopes and expectations.

Hope to see some sick cars posted. Target date would probably be like July or August.
Working...
X