Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***1998 AW M3, 98k miles, Virginia***

SOLD

I'm really sad to do it, but I am doing what I need to do at this point. I bought this car in August very similar to how it now is. When I bought it, it had 89k miles on it and I put 7k miles on the car and changed the oil 3 times. I am the third owner of the car and I bought it from PA where the car was garage kept by both of the previous owners. I kept the car inside 80% of the time and have a stack of maintenance records from when the car was under warranty and afterwards too. In the short time I have owned the car I have been lucky enough to not have any need any maintenance work. I did however replace both rear lcas under 100 miles ago because I felt the bushings were weak so I just replaced it all. This car pulls very hard and has a noise free S52. Everything on this car works except for the few things I will outline below. I'm selling this car for personal reasons, the main reason is the fact that I can't be happy with a street car because I keep trying to make it a track car, then I **** it because it is too unrefined. So I have decided the only way to meet my needs is to purchase a dedicated track/fun car, and also purchase a DD. The other thing is I have found the car I want and would like the car sold in the next week or so. Looking for a quick sale to get the new owner in the car, and get me into my new car.

Features:
    98 M3 Alpine White III
    96k miles exactly
    5 OEM DS1 wheels w/brand new nexen n3000 tires
    Bilstein Sport shocks&struts
    Eibach lowering springs
    Oil pump nut welded on
    Brand new LCAs and bushings
    ASC delete boot
    24lb injectors
    2.5 inch dual midpipe with an H
    No Cats No Resonators
    Active Autowerks Street Catback
    De-baffled intake
    Fresh oil change
    Heated black vaders
    6 speed zhp(it's a 5spd I got the knob for free)
    6CD player in the trunk
    Interior is a 9/10 and is absolutely beautiful
    Depo clear tails
    Depo clear corners
    Depo clear sidemarkers
    DJ auto headlights w/6000k HID bulbs(one bulb is yellowing they are $25 for a pair from DDM)
    It's hardwired for a radar detector by the sunroof controls

Issues
    I would first like to say that this car needs nothing but an alignment unless I go do that before the next owner picks it up. All issues with the car are cosmetic.

Small dent that came from a hit-n-run while in OCMD for H20international. Happened in a parking lot and only needs to be pulled.

Small nick on the pillar from the mirror hitting it

Wires are not connected on the mirror after it was knocked off, chips can also be seen, no structural damage to the mirror or glass

Attempted to run 12mm spacers on the front without enough camber, no dents, can be easily touched up

1 out of 5 wheels is curbed. Spare in the trunk is perfect if next owner wants to swap that tire with the ones that are on the car.

Underneath the black lip spoiler there are scratches from the previous owner trying to remove it with dental floss. To remove them, the trunk would need to be repainted, I like the spoiler anyhow.

Another shot of the hit-n-run

Small scratch left from where a lady swiped the side of my car at 5mph can be wetsanded out. Slight indentation that can be pulled out with paintless dent removal tool.

Picture of the dent in the fender from my stupid self lowering the car with a jackstand not fully removed from underneath the car.

Another shot of the fender, could probably be pulled fairly easily or fenders are cheap for these cars and you could just replace the whole thing

Small blemish on the bumper, could most likely be wetsanded, no idea where it came from.

Small tear in the weather strip, it doesn't leak or make windnoise on the highway

The sunroof shade slid forward at an autocross once and I noticed the cloth started to come unglued. So I pushed the shade back and forgot about it. In 15 minutes you could get some fabric glue and have it fixed. Sunroof is fully functional.

[IMG]http://thum
    bnails27.imagebam.com/6170/888e4861692213.gif[/IMG]

Small nick in the passenger bolster, otherwise interior is flawless

I have a few more carpeting pieces for the trunk, but do not have the insulation to go underneath.
    [IMG]http://thum
    bnails21.imagebam.com/6170/8d797061692216.gif[/IMG]

As you can see, I am being very honest and trying to represent the car as accurately as I can and hide nothing. I want the next owner to enjoy this car as much as I did. The issues with this car could be fixed fairly cheap. I would like this car sold soon so I will entertain offers. Time is of the essence so a quick deal is an incentive for me.

Alright here is the deal. The first person to bring me $8,000 cash takes the car. I WILL NOT TAKE LESS

Please Contact: m3.steelgray3@gmail.com for the quickest response

P.S. This is the only time this car has ever seen snow. I have been out of town and intended to get the car up for sale while I was gone. I drove the car to the gas station a few miles from my house as the snow began to fall and then took the car back home and covered it up.
    Last edited by FluffywhiteM3; 01-14-2010, 08:49 PM.

Damn man, I would buy this in a heart beat if I was lookin for another E36. Ive seen this car in person at H20 its fuckin beautiful. GLWS man.

Comment

Want to sell the DS1s?
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
        Want to sell the DS1s?
        I just bought them and put tires on them so I could sell the car haha.

sorry bud.

Comment

Damnit, I would have bought this instead of the Lexus!
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
            Want to sell the DS1s?
            I'll be putting up my Neon DS2's for sale soon. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Sorry for the thread-jack OP, GLWS! Just out of curiosity, what are you switching over to?

Comment

Alright here is the deal. The first person to bring me $8,000 cash takes the car. I WILL NOT TAKE LESS

Comment

Originally posted by boligrafo123 View Post
                I'll be putting up my Neon DS2's for sale soon. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Sorry for the thread-jack OP, GLWS! Just out of curiosity, what are you switching over to?
                check out my most recent showroom thread..

Comment

Working...
                X