Problem with the New Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with the New Update

First of all, let me say that I dig the new look.

But everything is shifted to the right for me. Like I have to scroll over to see anything. Is it just me, or is anyone else having this issue?

I am about to go see a movie with my family, but I can take a screenshot and post it if no one else is having this problem so that someone might be able to help me.

Post screen shot. I think I may know your issue.

can i eat?

Comment

Here it is.

Comment

We were having some issues with firefox.. apparently we still are... thanks for bringing this to our attention.. we will get on it asap.

Ben

Comment

firefox on my comp doesnt have this issue, maybe its a screen resolution problem?
          Disclaimer:
          I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            We were having some issues with firefox.. apparently we still are... thanks for bringing this to our attention.. we will get on it asap.

Ben
            It is just a minor inconvenience, anything I can do to help.

Originally posted by yokotas13 View Post
            firefox on my comp doesnt have this issue, maybe its a screen resolution problem?
            Maybe. I am 1920x1080, by the way.

Comment

I too feel the new look/feel for sure. While it was under construction was cool too, first the site suggested we go roll our fenders in the mean while, then later it suggested we crank down the coil overs some more

But as to the down side, yeah, for some reason I can't click on the email notification link, I mean I can still log in an look for the topic that way, but yeah. Most def feeling the new feel here.
              Happy New Year evaryone.

Comment

i have the same issue in firefox, but only on my Mac, not on my PC, also firefox.

nice update though, site looks slick

Not stanced yet.

Comment

^^im on firefox on my iMac 20" no issue here

Comment

screen resolution might have something to do with it... that or your settings in FireFox.. most people are not having this problem as an FYI.

Comment

nother with same problem. only on the laptop, main pc is fine.

1024x600 firefox 3.5.6(other pc is same version)

Comment

I USED to have this problem.

It's fine for me now.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

shit is still whacked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
                            I too feel the new look/feel for sure. While it was under construction was cool too, first the site suggested we go roll our fenders in the mean while, then later it suggested we crank down the coil overs some more

But as to the down side, yeah, for some reason I can't click on the email notification link, I mean I can still log in an look for the topic that way, but yeah. Most def feeling the new feel here.
                            Happy New Year evaryone.
                            Problem solved. Links in my inbox take me to the forum now. Thanks

Comment

FF here on 22" wide screen. Works on either of my dual monitors. No problems on either laptop either. Just ignore Doug though. I am sure it is user error.

Comment

Working...
                              X