Air ride on euro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air ride on euro

I have a 1991 Mercedes Benz 190e I plan on bagging. Suspension is currently coils with seperate shocks. Anyone have any clue on a front & rear cup kit?

My current wish list :
    Accuair vu4
    Accuair Switchspeed
    Slam specialties ss5
    3 gallon tank

I would probably try a DIY cup kit but not sure what length to cut for upper cup and/or lower cup. Or I was thinking maybe utilizing a prefab one from a different car if it would fit the dimensions of spring perch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Rdc91w201; 05-26-2012, 03:21 AM. Reason: Want to change title

I did a bit of searching around and talking to some people about slam bags, I recommend the re bags over the ss bags. Mini truck people are talking shit on the newer ss bags, saying that they are not as good as the re bags. Even though everything lead me to believe that ss > re, I went with popular opinion and got re bags.

Also did you confirm that a 6 will not fit? A 6 will lift @100psi an equal amount to a 5 at 140psi. Plus the 5s are actually 5.5" it's totally worth it to get 6s over 5s, your passengers will appreciate the ride quality.

Do you plan on doing any kind of gauges?

build thread?

Comment

Thanks on the reply bobby jones...i will definitely check into the re6 bags.
      I was thinking about gauges too but not sure what to use digital or analog.

Comment

I was going to go with switch speed and dakota digital gauge. But for less money and less work I went with air lift v2

build thread?

Comment

What did mount your bags?

Comment

click on build thread it's there with pictures.

build thread?

Comment

Have you checked out Joni's thread? We helped him out with his w124 setup. Although the suspension design is pretty similar among Mecredes models, his brackets should look more like what you'll need to do.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
              X