air ride question for bmw e12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air ride question for bmw e12

i just recently bought a 81 528i im looking to put her on some bags but im not sure what bags i would need, size of compressor, is there is any mods i have to endure to put them in, or what would be the best kit that would be close. Im a noob when it comes to this so any help it greatly appreciated. Thanks

look around on here there are a group of guys that have done build threads on e12/e28/e21's they share very similar suspensions. but read through build threads and you can pull info on what they have used and what works and what didn't. unfortunately there is no full "bolt on" kit that isn't not going to require minor modification.

Comment

Look for negative cambers thread on this. It will help you massively. Search and speak to suppliers. Bagriders can be highly recommended.

Comment

I'm sellin my E28 bag setup, I think it's similar to E12 but not sure you gotta check.
        It's brand new, has 400 miles on it.

I see that you're from PA, I am too so it would be even cheaper if you pick it up!
        Let me know!
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

From what I've seen the front and rear struts are different to that of an e28 as the mounting points are different.

Bags will be possible by welding the bags onto your original struts.

Or ride static like me!!! Good luck either way.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice and help guys its greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X