Car Shoot... input appreciated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Shoot... input appreciated.

Well the e30 has been out of commission for a long time. Swiped my dad's car for the day. Please ignore the fact that this is a miata and let me know what you think of the shots. Comments appreciated.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

needs moar testicles

Flickr

Comment

^ What he said...

Great shots though.

Originally posted by Rion
      I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

Lots of potential in these. Stare at them for a bit and start getting rid of the distractions.
        Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

The shots are clean and the editing is nice, I agree with Dylan that there are too many distractions and I would add that the composition needs work.

Comment

Looks like you have potential.

Also, nothing wrong with 3rd gen Miatas. I'm particularly fond of them actually.
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
              The shots are clean and the editing is nice, I agree with Dylan that there are too many distractions and I would add that the composition needs work.
              Thanks, this was my first real go at editing any car stuff in several months and I've really been missing it. (Well that and having a car to, you know, get places...)

Where do you think the composition is off? I was playing around a bit with the 12-24 and wanted to try some new angles that I didn't have the option of before.

I agree with the distractions guys, I thought I finally found a good location... but I need to keep searching.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                I agree with the distractions guys, I thought I finally found a good location... but I need to keep searching.
                That is a great location. All the locations you see in press photos and things like that have had hours spent cleaning up imperfections and details. No location is going to be perfect. The little things you clone out will make a huge difference in the overall message of the photo.
                Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

Originally posted by mojocoggo View Post
                  That is a great location. All the locations you see in press photos and things like that have had hours spent cleaning up imperfections and details. No location is going to be perfect. The little things you clone out will make a huge difference in the overall message of the photo.
                  Open to input. I've been looking at them for a while. I see the occasional leaf here and there but I'm not sure I see anything specific.

Comment

is a good shot, I would just go a tad lower and shoot a bit more upwards, it would probably help with the distracting paint on the wall as well (the same color paint as the wall, but it being paint vs concrete bugs me, might have been better to move over 20 ft.)

The cropping is a bit off as well, I think the front of the car needs more space, so more in the front of the car than in the rear, so that it looks like the car is going into the picture rather than going out of it, if you get what I mean.

Otherwise I think it is a pretty good shot, the others are good as well
                    iiililillillliliil
                    bar|society

Comment

Originally posted by tivs31 View Post

is a good shot, I would just go a tad lower and shoot a bit more upwards, it would probably help with the distracting paint on the wall as well (the same color paint as the wall, but it being paint vs concrete bugs me, might have been better to move over 20 ft.)

The cropping is a bit off as well, I think the front of the car needs more space, so more in the front of the car than in the rear, so that it looks like the car is going into the picture rather than going out of it, if you get what I mean.

Otherwise I think it is a pretty good shot, the others are good as well
                      I agree to some extent, I have one from a lower angle but I think the car looks terrible at that angle so I ditched the shot.

Thanks.

Comment

Looks great!

I find that in the pictures where you can see the flourecent light on inside are distracting. they seemed to be the first thing I noticed in those pictures for some reason.

pictures look awesome tho. great spot!
                        -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                        X