First day with my new camera...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day with my new camera...

Well, I FINALLY got my own DSLR, and I LOVE it so far! It's the Nikon D5000, which I've been wanting basically since it came out. I've never really used a DSLR much, but I think I'm figuring it out! Let me know what you guys think. And I'm getting my tripod today, so a couple might be a tiny bit blurry, but I rigged something up for most. Haha
    I NEED Photoshop again! Baaa...

^^^Precisely why I need Photoshop! The light and such in the background...

There's a few more, but that's all I had uploaded. Be easy! Hahaha
    Last edited by 06tiburonofdoom; 12-26-2009, 12:17 PM.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

good shots
    -Jorge-

Comment

no dude
      you dont NEED photoshop

You NEED to learnt he basics so you dont have to use photoshop
      Disclaimer:
      I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
        good shots
        Thanks!

Originally posted by yokotas13 View Post
        no dude
        you dont NEED photoshop

You NEED to learnt he basics so you dont have to use photoshop
        Haha, yeah, I've kinda got the basics, but I only want it so I can do a bunch of new stuff, like layering and such. And like that light in the background of the shoe picture, I could get rid of with ease!
        I know I don't NEED it of course, but it'd just allow me to make some really neat pictures that I couldn't normally make.

Civic Build

Comment

or you could have put something in front of it before you shot the picture.

im so against post processing its not funny
          Disclaimer:
          I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

Comment

Haha, I know some people are like that.
            I could've, but it was actually from the light I was using. I tried like 3 times to get the subject well lit without anything in the background, but I just moved on after that. I looked all around for something I could throw together for a pure black background, but to no avail.
            I'm definitely gonna mess around with it again, though!

Civic Build

Comment

i do have to say though, shots arent half bad, keep at it
              Disclaimer:

Comment

Working...
              X