This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air lift v2. presets?

how do i set the presets. just finished installing everything yesterday. also one valves is much slower than the other 3 not sure why. are there speed adjustments on the manifold?

build thread?

Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
    how do i set the presets. just finished installing everything yesterday. also one valves is much slower than the other 3 not sure why. are there speed adjustments on the manifold?
    you bagged it!! i wanna see pics!! now

Comment

Originally posted by D&W View Post
      you bagged it!! i wanna see pics!! now
      i'm going to put up some pictures of it soon, have just been so busy i haven't got a chance to get it out of the garage

thats all i got for right now.

build thread?

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJo_CGun80"]Air Lift Performance - AutoPilot V2 - Using the Controller - YouTube[/ame]

Instructions about the controller and features
        Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

so i have to press 1 and 5 to program too. thanks. wish i didn't have to watch that shit video. but ok.

build thread?

Comment

ok so now i can set the presets, and i know what i want them to be. and then, nothing.... it says not tuned? then i yelled at it, that didn't work either. help?

build thread?

Comment

Have you calibrated the system?

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

i'll be a 100% honest on this one and say i have left it in the garage on a battery charger with ign. on engine off and set it to calibrate then went in the house and came out like 30 mins later atleast 5 times now.

build thread?

Comment

It needs to be calibrated with the car running and someone in the drivers seat. Are you sure the air line's are in the correct ports on the manifold?

Comment

i got button 1/5 left front 2/6 right front 3/7 left rear 4/8 right rear

build thread?

Comment

No I mean as far as the airlines plumbed into the manifold.

Comment

ok, i'm sticking with the same answer.

build thread?

Comment

so today i tried to follow the instructions and calibrate the system. turns out there is no way my shitty old carbureted car is going to be able to idle for long enough for this to program, after 3mins of idling i had to get out because of the fumes, at that point the water temp was already beyond happy. (it was about 80 today) after what felt like forever i had to stop. i don't understand how you guys expect people with old shitty cars to use your product.

build thread?

Comment

Is this were the customer support stops Jeremy? If not I was also wondering if there is a way to set my pressure switch at 200psi max.

build thread?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
                              Is this were the customer support stops Jeremy? If not I was also wondering if there is a way to set my pressure switch at 200psi max.
                              Either way you're going to have to figure out how to keep your car alive for the time it takes to calibrate. There's no other way. Maybe take it to a level parking garage so you don't smoke yourself out? Also, the V2's internal pressure sensor only goes up to 175psi.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
                              X