E36 M3 stance HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 M3 stance HELP!!!

Just recently purchased an E36 M3 and have been looking around for the best wheel/tire set up.

I live in the Bahamas so once i order a set of wheels, thats it.. no returns etc so i need any advice possible.

My thoughts have been 17x9 et?? w/ 225 or 215/35 up front and 17x10.5 et???? 245/35 in the rear.

Adjustable camber arms in the rear also. GC adjustable coil overs
    Hopefully by the end of my build i will have around 500hp so in the rear i think i need nothing smaller than a 235.

I know i will need to roll the fenders but i was hoping i didnt have to pull them. Anyone have any pointers or thoughts.

All comments are welcome

Thanks in advance!!
    J
    My cars;
    1998 1jzgte M3
    1991 318is
    1998 740il
    1996 1jzgte Toyota soarer - sold
    1989 325is - sold

alright, i have ground control coilovers too, your going to be upset because the rear will not go as low as you will want in the rear. The fronts can set the bumper on the ground if you really wanted though.

i wish my rear would go another half inch. then it'd be perfect.

i just think you should just look around at different cars, and copy their set up. Find a car that you love the stance on.

as far as which wheels to get...

hamann pg1's, OZ mito, oz futura's are the popular ones. i LOVE futura's, but i also love my PG1's

Comment

Yea I know the rear wont go that low the kind stick up and can slam the front. The OZ Mito's are nice.. Im thinking about getting CCW Classics or AC Schnitzers
      My cars;
      1998 1jzgte M3
      1991 318is
      1998 740il
      1989 325is - sold

Comment

Love Nick Wolffs white 36 M3 on the ccw's
        My cars;
        1998 1jzgte M3
        1991 318is
        1998 740il
        1989 325is - sold

Comment

ttt^^^
          My cars;
          1998 1jzgte M3
          1991 318is
          1998 740il
          1989 325is - sold

Comment

Originally posted by Stanceee View Post
            Yea I know the rear wont go that low the kind stick up and can slam the front. The OZ Mito's are nice.. Im thinking about getting CCW Classics or AC Schnitzers
            Yes, every wheel you just mentioned are wheels that i want... But i found Hamann PG1's in a sick color, and good condition with new tires. So i jumped on it.

Click on the link in my signature. That is my car at the lowest setting in the rear, and the front can still get lower.

im getting new springs in the rear to get it another 3/4th inch lower. and getting bigger spacers, so i should be sitting perfectly! im so excited just typing this haha

Comment

Working...
            X