Lowering question? E36 m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowering question? E36 m3

Hello! I've been creepin' here and a few other stance forums. Thought I'd come here to join. *I'm looking to get rid of my Teggy and get out of the Honda scene... Even though my Integra is pretty clean, its annoying putting up with other Honda owners shit.

Anywhooo, ill be in the market for an e36 m3 within the next few months. I have a few questions about lowering that car. I recently been looking into air suspension but I'm on the edge about what I want. Being a young guy, I'm a lot about show. I want my e36 to be low. But I still like having fun in the twisties every now and then. The roads here in Ohio aren't the worst but not the best.

Would air suspension be a right choice for me? My work does a speed bump and I do cross multiple sets of rail road tracks. Or would a Koni strut/H&R springs option be a better choice. Still learning a lot about suspension and cars in general. Just not sure what would best suit me and my needs.

Thanks!

Anyone? Bags or springs? Just lookin' for advice.

Comment

How low do you wanna go?

Koni/h&r would probally be the best riding, however you won't be slammed.I say if you have the money go for bags ,if you wanna spend like under 1500 go for coilovers ,if you don't wanna spend nothing heat them up or cut them.

Comment

Check out our coilovers, Broadway Static. a properly equipped static car will ride infinitely better than a bagged car when low.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
        X