Broken Sensor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Sensor?

While I was driving one of the arrows on my E-Level controller lit up red signifying a problem. I pulled over and tried to raise the car to the higher setting so I look inside. The front raised but the rear aired out completely. I can raise and lower the rear fine by using the arrows but every time I push a setting the rear airs out. Is it a broken sensor or something else?
    IG: @OsakaFlocka

Originally posted by drift55 View Post
    While I was driving one of the arrows on my E-Level controller lit up red signifying a problem. I pulled over and tried to raise the car to the higher setting so I look inside. The front raised but the rear aired out completely. I can raise and lower the rear fine by using the arrows but every time I push a setting the rear airs out. Is it a broken sensor or something else?
    Just to clarify, the arrows turned a solid red? Seems like you either have a busted sensor or the plug to that sensor came undone. To be sure you should take your wheel off and see if the arm that is connected to the sensor has over extended.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

I no longer have any red arrows but yes it was solid. Whenever I hit any of the presets the rear airs out. I'm going to Banchwerks tomorrow to have them check it out
      IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

Working...
      X