• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• putting it in builds is a bit of a cheek

but this is what I sometimes work on

along with

and the red death obv.

too many builds,too much fail

im a huge fan of the jetta and the mk1..... especialy the mk1.... give it to another scotsman ?? lol

Comment

I see no fail here
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

im working 7 days a week between polishing stuff and my weekend job so my jetta's not been touched in over a year,the golfs lying like a burst couch and needs a fuel pump and some bodywork and the red death is...well its called the red death now because its killing me lol

Comment

Originally posted by dubbed_up_daz View Post
          im working 7 days a week between polishing stuff and my weekend job so my jetta's not been touched in over a year,the golfs lying like a burst couch and needs a fuel pump and some bodywork and the red death is...well its called the red death now because its killing me lol
          would you ever consider selling the golf ?

Comment

not really,it was roaded at 174bhp its got a 16v with a P&P head and matched inlet, cams,lightened and balanced,new four branch and 2.5 system and should be good for 180bhp now,fully bushed,seam welded wish bones and (tbfitted)seam welded rear axle and eibach ARB's and is already easily one of the most fun things in my life when its running,all thats wrong with it is where the old rear arch came off it opened up the end of the sill and the fuel pump is broke(very over simplified summary)plus its got a documented mid 40,000miles on the clock and apart from the arch coming off(my fault for smashing fk out the arches)its 100% solid,ive been toying with selling a set of wheels and getting it a full blow over to tidy up the bodyand now ive got the wider front barrels for the RS's theyll sit perfect and my 2.5" rears for my OZ's are en route so

ah fuck it no ill never sell it tbh hahaha

Comment

damn you lol
              ah well its kl anyway
              hope to see it around sooon anyway once i get mine up n runnin just a matter of looking for a good runaround too lol but hey ho

cheers anyway

Comment

itll be laid up till after UD,trying to get the A4 ready for that

Comment

Sweet looking rides keep at my man.
                  Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Working...
                  X